oh2 down again?

All day today I have not been able to log in to oh2. I’ve tried vpn, no vpn, different vpn endpoints, different web browsers and nothing works. Alll I get is to the login page but nothing beyond that.
Anyone else having same issue?
My logins have all been normal the last couple of days with no problems. Same for over the last month or longer.

Bulaninni1 - Have you tried logging in 2 times? I've experienced the first attempt to login and got the "incorrect password, you have 4 more attempts" warning. I simply go down to the login box near the bottom of the page, enter the exact same username and password and it works the second time for some reason...

My VPN is set to a US domestic city.... using Seattle, for example.

A'Man
Was able to log in again this morning. Strange. A’man thanks for the response and info.
Sometimes I need to login a second time. I changed to the Puffin browser and Nord VPM … but … I still get a warning page every time I click on a link. I choose the “go ahead” link on the warning page but it is annoying and detracts from the usability.

Pity because the OH2 content is superior for my purposes. I have to believe site management could correct the problems. Maybe I’m being urged to retire by some undefined force

Then again, I haven’t had the pleasure of Miss Mae’s company, yet. So … there’s that.
Notice an uptick in hits on my malware detector.
Otherwise, status quo with surfing a non-security certificate site.