Longest trip you've taken specifically for an appt.?

Business trips with fun on the side do not count. I am talking about getting in a car or on a plane to see a provider/client only for that purpose. I ask because there is a lady I have been wanting to see for some time no. The timing is such that I miss being in the same city by a day or two. This has happened 6 or 7 times now. She is going to be in a city this week that is a six hour round trip for me. I'm contemplating...
Austin to Portland!
While my longest is pretty pathetic, I still have plans for Canada, Yes Sir!
Have gone for a weekend several times to see my atf
It's a 3 hour drive for me one way, very worth it!!

Might even fly across Canada to see her soon
This is a tough question to answer b/c there will be times I make plans for a "me" trip. These are not out of town business trips. They are like mini-vacations where no family is involved. The purposes of these trips are not solely to see a provider or provider(s). They are more like to go to sporting events, and if I get the chance I will see a provider or providers. Strictly speaking, these trips wouldn't have been made if I just wanted to get laid. Given that, I defaulted to under an hour. I just don't have the time for multi hour round trips just to see a provider. She'd have to be really special for me to make the effort. One of the biggest problems I have is what if I drive 2 hours to see a provider and then she is a no show. Now, I've invested 2 hours there and 2 hours back all for a case of blueballs.
Not sure if this question only applies to guys but I have traveled quite a distance for a date several times and happily they were all very much worth it.
  • Old-T
  • 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Not sure if this question only applies to guys but I have traveled quite a distance for a date several times and happily they were all very much worth it. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
And I am sure the lucky gentlemen thought it was worth it too!
While my longest is pretty pathetic, I still have plans for Canada, Yes Sir! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Your not the only one.
I thought discussions of illegal substances were verbotten?

Furtherest for me was probably Hotlips when she was in Plano and I was in FW.
190.4 miles round trip.
300 mile round trips are pretty common for me.
Memphis to Fort Worth.

Alot.
Dallas to Houston several times and a fantastic(Fancy) time every time. She has traveled this way also.
Albany, NY to FT Myers to see a provider for a 18hr date.....to celerbrate turning 40!....what a great night that was....a real GFE! sex/ bbbjtcim, shower together, dinner, more sex, in room movie, sex, sleep, sex, sleep,sex, shower together, breakfast, and then good bye sex......God what a time that was!!
Kansas city to chicago. Arrived in time for a nice dinner date, flew back home in the morning, client paid all expenses.