1 good thing about NBA providers...

I find it perplexing that this type of discrimination or BROAD generalization still exists in today's day and age. But I must admit one thing: Instead of boycotting these providers for their narrow-minded stupidity, I shrug it off and say "At least I know they are not LE!" since LE would not set up an operation and intentionally exclude a segment of the population.

Anyone else see it that way?
Guess thats the good thing about it...
When you get busted just tell the judge they had a nba policy. I'm sure the charges will get dropped.
Noooo.... no more!!!
These threads usually come in pairs. Whenever the NBA thread showa up there's usually a BBFS thread to follow.
I find it perplexing that this type of discrimination or BROAD generalization still exists in today's day and age. But I must admit one thing: Instead of boycotting these providers for their narrow-minded stupidity, I shrug it off and say "At least I know they are not LE!" since LE would not set up an operation and intentionally exclude a segment of the population.

Anyone else see it that way? Originally Posted by hardwood
I should introduce you to camilleMorgan ...
Hardwood.......Your focus should be on reviews, instead of opening up this can of worms. Dig around in this section and I am sure you can find answers to this question and everything else in those threads. But, a little friendly word of advice would be to ask the moderator to close the theard for you now...............I'm just saying

Anyone else see it that way? Originally Posted by hardwood
Pick your fights carefully...
Attached Images File Type: jpg muffled.JPG (42.5 KB, 315 views)
What fights? I did say I don't agree with the policy. I was simply noting that LE would probably not have this restriction.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Never_go_full_retard.jpg (64.5 KB, 292 views)

You should take Soulmans advice.
  • Omari
  • 08-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Can't a mod just close this sh_t without him asking?