A Belated Extension of Gratitude!

I've now been home for a week. I'm unpacked. Re-organized. Re-calibrated. And I just wanted to say thanks to the great city of Austin. Y'all are awfully hospitable to a gal who hasn't called Austin home in quite some time. It wasn't the most successful trip in some ways, but I had a blast and enjoyed my time on the clock, so I can't complain.

To the boys, thank you for being charming, respectful, and handsome as always. From the flowers and gifts to the loads and kisses, y'all sure know how to make a girl feel pretty. Seriously, I think I get hit on 300% more after a busy day in the sheets.

To the girls, thank you for being super awesome. To Claire and Anne, I appreciate the hospitality and friendship and know my trip would have been crazy shitty if it weren't for y'all. I know it will come back to you two again in some way, I just hope it's in the way of handsome men bearing gift. And to the few new girls I got to meet, y'all are super awesome and our nights out were the perfect stress relief.

And if y'all need a ringer for the dunk-tank, let me know and I'll work on that sponsorship thing. =)
It was great seeing you again! Girls' nights out were awesome, but I missed having naked time with you. Next time dammit!
Can I get. In the middle of that? I love naked time
Oh hell yes! Jenn's is out of town, so in the meantime, you can get in the middle of my naked time with Scarlett Rossi or Austintatious Lilly ;D
Oh hell yes! Jenn's is out of town, so in the meantime, you can get in the middle of my naked time with Scarlett Rossi or Austintatious Lilly ;D Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ah always heard thet three's a crowd.
DAMN! Claire I had so much time with you last time just the thought makes me giddy you are sexy as hell and if jenn is half as sexy as her posts I think it would be worth the wait for her to come back to town!
DAMN! Claire I had so much fun (?) with you last time just the thought makes me giddy you are sexy as hell and if jenn is half as sexy as her posts I think it would be worth the wait for her to come back to town! Originally Posted by Pilgrim78666
Oh, she is
I'm sliiiightly less articulate once you get my holes stuffed, though.
I'm sliiiightly less articulate once you get my holes stuffed, though. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Well, y'all won't ever pass yore oral exams fer an advanced degree that way, sport!
Well, y'all won't ever pass yore oral exams fer an advanced degree that way, sport! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Heh, oral exams. I think I've blown enough professors over the years to get some sort of pass. Hell, I should have more degrees under my belt at this rate. Sigh.