the johnny experience

Now for the price of $0.00 I'm offering the Johnny experience!
You can pm me and after some light screening ( basically me asking if your serious and /or nuts ) you can have Johnny punk guy an hour at a time. Menu includes drinks from your booze cabinet ( or my flask if you hide all your white russians Scarlett I'm looking your way) cooking food for us using only the highest quality food in your kitchen, lots of convo ( usually who are you ? Why am I out of booze? And why are you cooking my bacon I was saving that? ) and a shared look as u leave knowing I will never come back.

Sweet times await available 24/7 unless I don't feel like it or what ever. Quick pm me I'm here to deliver the ultimate Johnny experience. Now known as being johnnyed or U.J.E.
Can't wait

Johnny
What, no pics?!? How do we know that it's you and not a bait & switch?!

Ladies, it sounds like this guy has a pimp, and he's NOT independent. I think I've seen him on BP under another name - Jimmy Punk Guy. Sounds waaaay too familiar.
That jimmy guy he's a poser. Trying to live off my good name. Guy can't even drink a 40oz ole e without stumbling. The proof is in the liquor. Or is that the proof of the liquor.

Jimmy
Johnny I meant to sign that Johnny

See

Johnny
How many cancellations do you suppose this threAD will cause me?
Uh huh. I'm not buying it, mister.
Zero

Because I'm johnny punk guy your johnny yanks there is no relation.

Problem solved I fixed it

Johnny
So now you're claiming to be a handyman, too?!?
Claire for you I'd be anything you want. Except smart can't help that shit.
lol OMG this is hilarious.

where are your reviews????
do you provide drunk text after the date? I'm not shellin out $0.00 if drunken text ain't on the menu
how do we know you'll provide what you say you will? >: O
anyone seen him yet?
who wants to TOFTT

How many cancellations do you suppose this threAD will cause me? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
what's on Your menu? are you doing Review specials? I might see you but not at full price :P
Yeah I got review specials I throw in the drunk text with no additional upsell. That's the special A. Special B. Involves me passing out on your porch with a bottle in my hand sitting in a lawn chair with free pics or vids.

Johnny
I'll play white night and vouch for johnny punk guy. he is legitimate and as advertised, see ROS for the juicy details of how I nailed him on every flat surface in my apartment and some vertical ones as well. I made him come 10 times in the 15 minute BNG I booked with the review special.and how he screamed and begged me for more of my magnificent appendage. my 15,347th review to follow
... what's on Your menu? Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Menu? I'm not a fucking restaurant.

(Who even asks a question like that?)
Menu? I'm not a fucking restaurant.

(Who even asks a question like that?) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You know I'm TOTALLY gonna say that next time a guy starts asking me. :P
I'll play white night and vouch for johnny punk guy. he is legitimate and as advertised, see ROS for the juicy details of how I nailed him on every flat surface in my apartment and some vertical ones as well. I made him come 10 times in the 15 minute BNG I booked with the review special.and how he screamed and begged me for more of my magnificent appendage. my 15,347th review to follow Originally Posted by sue_nami
OMFG, that's funny shit!