A little help Please....

I have nver posted anything like this nor have i delt with a situation like this. My best friend Marley has just experienced a great loss. One of her VERY immidiate family members was killed yesterday at 5:30pm. Not a distant cousin or aunt... a VERY close family member. I do not want to post to much info without her ok. I am doing this to try and help her. Her family member had just arrived Florida to handle some business and now she has to find a way to get out there to handle everything. She has a very small family and she is the rock. She supports everyone. So she has to handle this. She needs money very badly to handle the cremation. ceremony, rental car and a hotel while there. I am going to help a much as possible but she really needs any help she can get. She is tapped out after the party she threw i think... and has to cover her rent as well as her other family member who has kids. Ive never seen her weak, but she is not doing to good right now. She is stuck in limbo until she can get to Florida.

So if anyone that knows her can offer any help... it would mean the world to me and her for that matter. This incidnet was in the news and proof can be provided for those who would like more info. Just contact me and i will be helping her as much as possible. Thank you. So much.
Bump..she still is in need of any help
DB,

PM'd you yesterday to possibly help, but no response. Let me know.
I've heard there are some airline discounts for funeral trips. I don't know the details, though.