The first time

Guy walks into a bar, sits down looks at the bartender and orders twelve vodka martinis. As the bartender starts setting up the glasses he asks twelve, gee fella must be a pretty special occasion. The guy answers it is. I just got my first blow job. The bartender looks up in astonishment and says well graduations fella. I’ll make you another one and you have one on the house. The guy looks at the bartender shrugs his shoulders and says no that’s okay. If the first twelve don’t take that taste out of my mouth, that one won’t either.
Hahahaha
A dude named boomer went to a strip club. Walks up to the DJ, whispers in his ear. Went to a booth, sat down quietly, opens the front of his pants and starts to cry. A stripper comes by and climbs on to give him a lapdance before sticking her pussy on his face. Another comes by and does the same thing. One after another, a beautiful stripper rides and grinds on his crotch just to let him sniff her sweaty pussy, up close and personal each time, in the end. After a dozen or so girls, he waves them off. Pulls out a gun, cocks the hammer and blows his brains out.

Club owner has never ever had this happen before. Furious curiosity gets the best of him. What the fuck just happened? He asks the DJ what boomer whispered in his ear. DJ tells his boss....."Sir, you know this poor guy, boomer, just got buttfucked and gang-raped by a bunch of gays in the alley. They gave him a bukkake in the end. But he was really hoping the smell of stinky, sweaty pussy could make him forget the smell of his first AssToMouth. If the first dozen or so couldn't do the job, he probably figured the rest never will either".
That poor soul....Ass Fucked.... was it a gang of Just Gays or Drag Qweens?????(Trans)
Damn.... lol!!!!
That poor soul....Ass Fucked.... was it a gang of Just Gays or Drag Qweens?????(Trans) Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I really don't know J, but I could have sworn he put out an ad trolling for STG tranny's. Shit, the boy couldn't handle any real women.

Hey, think any of the REAL women here on ECCIE will vouch for boomer besides him/herself?