TOPLESS ALLOWED NOW... it's photo orgy time

Who's that in the red sweater? How do I contact her? Does she accept newbies?

Thx Originally Posted by BlueManGroup89
No worries blue man group. I will refer some great providers to you. Just hit my dm. Great ladies with gorgeous breasts. Even one with nice puffy tits. I asked them to post here but they just laughed at me. They want no parts of the mayhem here. Also, for the ladies being mean to you I was always taught to respect the elderly. I believe that applies in this case here
Only thing you will get around here will be blue balls. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by R.M.
That may already be the case based on his name & avatar.

No worries blue man group. I will refer some great providers to you. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
His "lack of reviews" suggests he's still waiting on that list of tall young skinny white girls you promised.
No worries blue man group. I will refer some great providers to you. Just hit my dm. Great ladies with gorgeous breasts. Even one with nice puffy tits. I asked them to post here but they just laughed at me. They want no parts of the mayhem here. Also, for the ladies being mean to you I was always taught to respect the elderly. I believe that applies in this case here Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Oh great. Now he wants himself to PM himself. Damn, this is getting confusing.