Why is DC empty?

got some safe links ???
Most of the Federal employees are "working" from home. We knew that was going to happen last year.

Does Ft Pelosi still stand?

Every WH Press conference the press needs to ask:
1) How many Federal employees have been vaccinated?
2) How many Fed employees are now working at their jobsite?'
3) How many school kids are ACTUALLY attending in person class?

No excuses Jen. We need numbers. Updated weekly.
the article/video is somewhat misleading. read the comments in the article. they're saying that the FBI building is open and they are people working inside, but they're entering the building from the back parking lot. they say the front is being renovated which is why you're not seeing any pedestrian activity.
Why are my balls full?
the article/video is somewhat misleading. read the comments in the article. they're saying that the FBI building is open and they are people working inside, but they're entering the building from the back parking lot. they say the front is being renovated which is why you're not seeing any pedestrian activity. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You ever been to DC? I have many times. I’ve never seen the streets empty like that. Ever.
Why are my balls full? Originally Posted by Ripmany
Someone squeezed your head?
Yeah, usually DuPont Circle is nearly as ridiculous as driving in Manhattan.
got some safe links ??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Or reliable ones?
Or reliable ones? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

there's always one of your fav's .. the Daily Kos

BAHHAAHHAAAAAAAA
the article/video is somewhat misleading. read the comments in the article. they're saying that the FBI building is open and they are people working inside, but they're entering the building from the back parking lot. they say the front is being renovated which is why you're not seeing any pedestrian activity. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sure. Don't worry, the gun isn't loaded.

Again, I'd like to see numbers at the federal, state and local level. Jobs and how many people are still working from home.
Personally I like the idea of reps and senators being forced to work from the states they represent instead of hiding in DC full time out of the reach of their constituents.
Someone squeezed your head? Originally Posted by lustylad
How do you know about my headache.?
Simple answer is its a domocrats shithole ,,,,,,