Well well well I know y’all Missed Me Out in KC Mo

Can’t say I will be around to long most day’s I’m winging it !!!

Well Stay Blessed

Hope all is well if you need to talk I am always here for you friends!!!
LOL..you know when you are wanted when ? just need a ss number..picture i. d. a paycheck stub..birth certificate ...oh and by the way i am no where near gfe ...wonder why you get zero response? that and nobody can figure out what you are trying to say 95 percent of the time
Well damn we know who ain’t make the Cut Lol

Lmao omg that’s a lil much now don’t you think I just want to know who you are before you come Thur my door my memories Not that great probably aint even going to remember later, but that’s why I save numbers lol

That not my favorite part anyways
Just staying safe is what it is ….

No one has to like me For some reason some people do so I got a question for people that seen me before. Do I give off a vibe that I want to be someone girl friend had one show up had to put him out I Don’t do I owe you shit I ain’t that nice !!
I Dont care how long knowing you…. I Just like having friends if that makes you feel bad sorry about that but it’s my Life Not yours I am happy with my choices
damn where is my hooker decoder device when i need it
Probably next to the asshole detector lol
damn where is my hooker decoder device when i need it Originally Posted by deacon
Been down that road before. Don't need the infraction, but you carry on Deac.....
It seems like it’s going off

Let the Party begin……

You’re probably like a magnet just suck more of them in encourage it don’t bother me Carrie on

Going down for a little while soon anyways

Why I am gone some of you should work on not letting the prick in you show to much it starting to Kill the Vibe!!!
  • jan-w
  • 06-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Stacey, I know you have your restrictions but how about the toes? Ticklish much?
If you’re asking how they’re painted they’re sparkly and pretty
If you’re asking how they’re painted they’re sparkly and pretty Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I think he's asking if he can suck your piggies...
  • jan-w
  • 06-07-2024, 12:50 PM
I think he's asking if he can suck your piggies... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

That sure went over her head didn't it? Lol
Oh well lots of shit go over my head !!!

Happy Friday everyone enjoy your weekend

Stay Blessed
Stacey, I know you have your restrictions but how about the toes? Ticklish much? Originally Posted by jan-w
She'd probably put those little latex finger cots over her toes before you got near. Safety First!
Now that funny lol

Anyways New Video on list Crawler
Can see that A$$