Wow...I can't go there...You look just like...

• yeesh
  • 01-27-2012, 08:22 AM
This may seem a bit silly to ask, but have you ever passed up the chance to get with a provider or hobbyiest (sp) because he/she resembles someone you know?

Case in point- There is a well established, well reviewed provider (who shall remain nameless) that I have considered scheduling time with, but I can't bring myself to do it because she's a dead-ringer for my ex-fiancee'...Now, to be clear, she is NOT my ex (who no longer lives in this state), but for me, it would be a bit weird to have a session with her doppelganger especially since the relationship ended on bad terms...

Of course, this is just one example...I'm sure that that there are providers/clients that may look just like a close female/male relative, which would be even creepier...Am I over thinking this, or can anyone else relate?
I've seen strippers that bare a resemblance to my sister (not that my sister is a stripper!). I politely decline if they offer to dance for me....just won't work.
Have you considered a fantasy grudge fuck? Just a thought.
Yeah, what Risn said!!! Pretend she IS your ex and give her a good hard fucking!!! And then pay her!!! I am no Freud, but if nothing else, it couldn't hurt, right??
I think we see resemblances in women and it reminds us of other people. There are providers on here that look almost identical to my best friends sister, a friends wife, an ex sister-in-law, and my ex wife. Do they really look like them? Who knows. The real question is, do you tell the provider they look like someone you used to know?
If she looks like someone I know, whether I lust for her or hate her... its still awesome... and maybe therapeutic?
It all look the same inside..............sorry different topic.
While growing up, I was fully aware that my sister was considered pretty. Unfortunately, she happened to have a very typical, Latina look, so when I finally hit puberty and started "dating", there were so many chicks that just killed my boner instantly because they resembled my sister.

Sometimes, while with friends, I had to explain why I didn't go after certain chicks and they would usually respond with something along the lines of: Oh... yeah I can see how that would be a problem.

This was then followed by a pause and a follow-up question: So... how old is your sister?
I once responded to a CL ad for a NSA fuck buddy. We showed up at the required place for a meet and greet. She was game to go straight to her place and start fucking. I told her no can do, since she was a dead ringer for my sister. She was bummed, but understood.

That was really a close call. My sister weighs about 300 lbs.
Along the same lines -- I met with a provider sometime back. As we go about the business expected I have gone through my typical alphabet of activities but this lady would not /could not get her expected (I expected) orgasm. After a bit of coxing her into revealing her difficulty her reply was - "You look just like my Dad". After her revelation we laughed about it. I was able to get her past this -- Close your eyes, lay your head back, etc etc - success..... Poor thing.. Funny nonetheless.