I regret never seeing Italia Dibella

I tried scheduling something with her but we could never make it happen for 2 weeks or so and then she was gone.

God she was so hot. I hope she is doing well. I don't know why I just thought of her.
If this is the Italia whom I'm thinking about, I think she is in San Antonio area.
  • Rezo
  • 11-12-2011, 11:17 PM
damn dude. how long you been holding in this pain?? i understand the regret, but to start a coed thread over it....

you gotta let that shit go, bruh.
I tried scheduling something with her but we could never make it happen for 2 weeks or so and then she was gone.

God she was so hot. I hope she is doing well. I don't know why I just thought of her. Originally Posted by Daft Punk
I must admit until quite recenlty the girl was my ATF. Italia was (and probably still is) one hell of a great looking lady
Would dress up very nicely as well for all the fun you needed!

She finished serveral years ago though

Empire
If this is the Italia whom I'm thinking about, I think she is in San Antonio area. Originally Posted by HoustonDave
I assure that is not Italia that I knew in Houston until 2006

empire
She's still retired and still in the area.
And still Hot as fuck!
I saw our email exchange cleaning out my hobby email box and that's when I thought of her.
Did you find one of Monica Fox too?
Did you find one of Monica Fox too? Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
No, I like them thin. There's good curvy and bad curvy. The two aren't the same
Italia is a spectacular woman. Intelligent, charming, graceful, gorgeous and incredibly sexy. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to know her.
i can empathize DP, she was leaving as i was starting and it just never worked out. amazing reviews....