Theme Park Sex anyone?

When I was a teen, I got lucky with a HJ on the Cave ride at Six Flags with a girl I picked up in the park. Got to suck on her nipples and fingered her pussy. Yeah, we rode it about 4 times to have our fun.

Anyone got another or better theme park sex story?
Merry-Go-Round at SeaWorld at closing time. Us and maybe 3 or 4 other people. Sat behind my gf on one of the horsies and wrapped my arms around her, placing my hands in her lap....wellllll one of 'em was a bit lower......and inside her shorts....alright inside her panties......and fingering her clit......She was grindng herself on my finger and finally shuddered tru a not-so-silent orgasm as the ride came to a halt. Afterwards, as we walked out of the park and towards the car she kept saying "you better have some Kleenex in your car" and I thought she meant I'd made her THAT wet. Nope! Got a quick blowjob while heading for the Hyatt Hill Country. Didn't have any Kleenx and I ended up with a load of cum inside my boxers.
Got a quick blowjob while heading for the Hyatt Hill Country. Didn't have any Kleenx and I ended up with a load of cum inside my boxers. Originally Posted by txcwby6
What? That is when you need your GF to be a NQNS or a NQBSOTW (Non Quitter But Spitter Out The Window) - Sometimes you gotta train them right from the start.
When I was in high school, i had sex with a guy on the high jump mat at the track/field at night....it was exciting to do it out in the open like that, and the mat was nice and soft and squishy
I have always had the fantasy. There is a movie called Fear with Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon were they are on a ride and hes pleasuring her with his fingers and it shows her face enjoying every bit of it.
The ferris wheel at the Texas State Fair.

Show up at the end of the day if you want a car to yourselves.
18th green at my hometown CC...
Never a theme park for me...... Too Many Children Around. I would be way too Nervous to have fun because I would not want children too see.

I am a thrill seeker but a theme park isn't on my list of places to fuck!
Never a theme park for me...... Too Many Children Around. I would be way too Nervous to have fun because I would not want children too see.

I am a thrill seeker but a theme park isn't on my list of places to fuck! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Seeing that Kristin had posted to a thread titled "Theme Park Sex" I eagerly clicked it in erotic anticipation. Instead I get... Rationality.
Wow, surprisingly refreshing. It got me horny.

I am a thrill seeker but a theme park isn't on my list of places to fuck! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Kristin,

When I did it I was one of the kids didling another kid. LMFAO. But as an adult there are more things to worry about, like being arrested and becoming a registered sex offender.
I have always had the fantasy. There is a movie called Fear with Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon were they are on a ride and hes pleasuring her with his fingers and it shows her face enjoying every bit of it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, that was one of my favorite movies. The music to Wild Horses was playing. I wanted to move to Seattle after that.
Tara, that was one of my favorite movies. The music to Wild Horses was playing. I wanted to move to Seattle after that. Originally Posted by bulldog34
Thank you so much, I couldn't think of the name of the song. It's one of my favorites too, I get chills just listening to it.
Spelunker Cave at 6 flags, some fingering, of course 2nd base fun (don't you love those breast cancer support shirts "Save 2nd base!"?). Of course I was super horny when we got out of there and ended up having sex in the parking lot after.