Update on Hotlips

went to the hospital last night for a visit with Meg.
she's doing good, but very sore. the operation went well and Meg expects to be at full stregth real soon.

ask her if she wanted a little sex last night in the hospital but she thought I was nuts. lol

Meg thinks she can go home today.
Yeah.. well tell her to watch for my last but not least annoying email.

Oh, and I'll see her when she returns to the field.
I talked to Meg yesterday as well. She sounded groogy (as expected) but was in good spirts. She said the surgery went well and just as daddyo stated above, she should be going home today.

I will as well do my best to keep everyone updated on her recovery when she can't.
I had a chance to stop by Monday evening after class and wish her a speedy recovery. They didn't have a gift shop so I didn't get a chance to get her any crazy amount of balloons (a hospital without a gift shop WTH! )

She seemed in good spirits but a little wore out so I was just there long enough to wish her well when the cute little nurse came in and had meds for her.
Went to see her this am. She is good, very sore and moving very slow. She is indeed going home today.
Get Well Soon Meg!
best wishes Meg!!!
ill keep u n my prayers meg...
Meg,
Glad surgery went well. You are in my prayers, babe.
SAS
Get well soon Meg. Best wishes,

tt
Miss you Hotlips......get well soon!!!
Thanks guys! I'm home. Just sitting up in my chair long enough to let you guys know I hurt like hell, but everything went fine. Thanks to everybody who came and visited.

Meg
NOOOOOO.... PLEASssEee
Nina give it a rest for once
Nina give it a rest for once Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
If this is my way of replying to the emails I sent, then let me.
And you give it a rest and stop protecting like a guard dog.

Oh, welcome back Hotlips!
*shaking my head*