Nicole’s Dinner Club, Part Three - Italian

• selot
  • 03-10-2010, 08:57 PM
If you are interested in attending Nicole's Dinner Club - Part Three please PM me and I will add you to the list and then will send out invites once the date and location for the Dinner Party has been set.

All future Dinner Club planning and invites will be handled via PM's.
It's open invitation and this is NOT a social!! My goal is to dine with the gents and ladies that I adore in every way. This is my last goodbye dinner and want to say hello and goodbye to as many people as possible. I encourage every lady that I have ever met/had contact with to attend, because I want to say "thank you" for being supportive as a fellow provider.

The gents, well I just want to see your handsome faces and share a glass of wine

Bring your jokes again, LOL. AND I've added a new twist: everyone is required to stand up and say something positive about the person to their right. Even if it's just " hey, nice shirt"...it's gonna happen

PM Selot if you wish to attend.

PS. Can a mod lock this now? Thank you.
Since I can't attend, I want to tell my joke.
Q Why do Italians have mustaches?
A So they looka like their mammas

I wish they wouldn't lock this just so it can be bumped so more folks can see it....just courtesy bumps. So if Selot was to my right, I would say THANK YOU, you're a fine feller.