Obama’s physician says Biden’s not healthy enough to be POTUS!

I wonder why the good doctor comes out now and says this? Maybe Michelle is waiting in the wings? Obama said last week that women are better leaders. Maybe a coincidence? Wonder what Hillary has to say about it?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/forme...o-be-president
the Dimrats are trying to slowly leak the FACT that Joe is not healthy. remember when Hillary kept falling, and they tried to shield her? they know Sleepy Joe is finished, but they can't just announce it, he's their great hope at the moment. good catch about Obama's "women are great leaders" shit, I thought he was being the normal pussified Obama, but you are probably right.. poor Joe, even his own President won't back him, Obama knows Joe too well!
The Dims have been slowly leaking that Joe ain't healthy through a series of widely viewed public debates.
The Dims have been slowly leaking that Joe ain't healthy through a series of widely viewed public debates. Originally Posted by gnadfly
exactly! but so far the Dumocrats keep deceiving themselves, making excuses.. "oh, that's our Uncle Joe, har har, he's unpredictable sometimes"

that Geezer has a big lead.. WTF? "all the media sources looked into it, and found it false", that Hunter did NOT get on to the Burisma Board through his Dad.. Bull Shit!

the Dimrats REFUSE to talk about little Hunter, oh poor bastard, he lost his Mom and sisters in a crash when he was young, he fucks his brother's wife to comfort his loss, he spoons Coke at Strip Joints to dull the pain.

what do you want to bet that Sleepy Joe pulls up his trouser leg tonight, to show his blonde hair? LOL
The saying is "That's Joe being Joe."

Hunter got on to the Burisma Board through Indeed, not his Dad. Fact!
That's how eccie fills it's mod positions. Fact!
  • oeb11
  • 12-19-2019, 02:29 PM
The next DPST reassurance for the public that Joe Biden is healthy - will be a rousing endorsement from - wait for it- JERRY JONES - who will give sleepy Joe his unqualified endorsement as healthy enough to play quarterback for the Cowboys!
See news 4 at 6pm.
Yous are a card, oebsy!

LOLLING!
Well a professional doc is saying Biden's a zombie. There's no surprise there.
The next DPST reassurance for the public that Joe Biden is healthy - will be a rousing endorsement from - wait for it- JERRY JONES - who will give sleepy Joe his unqualified endorsement as healthy enough to play quarterback for the Cowboys!
See news 4 at 6pm. Originally Posted by oeb11
I'd put in JFK before I put in Joe.
What are you goings to put in Joe? You sounds like a necrophiliacs, gnadsy. Like your wife.
The Dims have been slowly leaking that Joe ain't healthy through a series of widely viewed public debates. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What's more obvious, he isn't honest enough nor intelligent enough to be president.
  • oeb11
  • 12-19-2019, 07:12 PM
Joe cannot remember even what he and his son discussed.
How is he to remember POTUS briefings - Aha - Jill will be by his side to assist.

H... will serve as POTUS "Advisor".

Very reminiscent of :Edith Bolling Galt Wilson was second wife of the 28th President, Woodrow Wilson. She served as First Lady from 1915 to 1921. After the President suffered a severe stroke, she pre-screened all matters of state, functionally running the Executive branch of government for the remainder of Wilson's second term.
Right ^^
Joe cannot remember even what he and his son discussed.
How is he to remember POTUS briefings - Aha - Jill will be by his side to assist. Originally Posted by oeb11
Biden's lucky his mind fails at times, that gives him an "out", he remembers all the discussions with Hunter, about how he stopped the "Son-of-a-Bitch" from investigating, how he is Uncle Joe to the Dimrats, but Papa Joe doing his best corruption to help little boy Hunter. what a crock last night's debate was.. Biden gives a little "oh woe is me" reference to the mean Republicans, how they are talking bad about me and my upstanding Son, "never mind the Coke parties and fucking my Daughter-in-Law".. the other DPST candidates nod, oh yes, those people are mean, they made a pact not to go after Joe, fucking collusioners, but they all praised the impeachment on no evidence.