Don't Ya Just HATE It!?! Grrrr.....

So you plan, you set a time and place, you take time out, you speak to the provider and all is good. Then you get there and ••POOF!•• they had "to go to the store" or some other nonsensical crap. "I'll be back in 10. On my way." 45 minutes later "Hey, where you at?" Pffft.... Please. Do you guys actually sit around panting like some kind of hungry dog waiting?? Not this one..
I'm sure it's the same thing on you ladies end as well. People either showing up late or not at all. What a bunch of garbage, right?
People like this on both ends ruins what SHOULD BE a lot of fun. So here's to you people who do.
Most likely it means they double booked and someone beat you to the door. They try to stall you in hopes that you'll stick around.

Sucks for the guy who got there first, because they are rushing him to finish and get out so they can try and get to you.

Give them a few minutes and then bail.
Just a guess - was your date under the age of 30? The lower the age, the lower the quality of TCB.
Pointless post unless you say who it was
Yes, she was under 30. Double booking in crap in my opinion. If they didn't do things like this, they would have less need to double book.
As for who she is, she isn't listed here otherwise I would certainly write a review on what happened as a fair warning.
What a bunch of garbage ... Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989
Yes, she was under 30. Double booking in crap in my opinion. If they didn't do things like this, they would have less need to double book.
As for who she is, she isn't listed here otherwise I would certainly write a review on what happened as a fair warning. Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989
Ahh, Where is this provider from? If she's from Backpage reviewing would help out other guys not too contact her. Just a thought.
Just a guess - was your date under the age of 30? The lower the age, the lower the quality of TCB. Originally Posted by CoverMe
There's a few that I could name that I believe do that shit on purpose.

I've experienced the same bullshit with several ECCIE providers over 30. No matter what their age happens to be, sticking around and waiting like a desperate fool I am ashamed to admit, but only because my opportunities to hobby are so few and I've invested some time putting a meeting together...so I typically wait it out. There have been times that 15 minutes will pass and I can't stay and wait any longer. Most times when I send a text "I'm leaving" then all of a sudden they're ready?

Try using that before you reach your cut off point and maybe you'll get there ass to hurry and text their room #.
This is both unprofessional and frustrating im sure. As a provider i can say we deal with the same thing. A little common courtesy goes a long way in respecting peoples time.
I typically bail if there is a 10 minute delay with poor communication.
It's situational for me. I usually prefer to call it off if a time is set and it's going to be more an hour past meeting time if they go cold right before go time. By that time I'm not aroused or into it.

Tonight was a scenario that doesn't happen everyday also. We had an evening planned but she had a friend stuck somewhere far. We still got together knowing it would be a short visit until her girl friend would get her, both our minds just weren't into it. Afterward, we agreed it wasn't a great time as we were set on something else. We still had fun, and agreed to have a night out later on.

Shit happens, roll with it. Part of the experience no matter what site you get her off of.
There's a few that I could name that I believe do that shit on purpose.

I've experienced the same bullshit with several ECCIE providers over 30. No matter what their age happens to be, sticking around and waiting like a desperate fool I am ashamed to admit, but only because my opportunities to hobby are so few and I've invested some time putting a meeting together...so I typically wait it out. There have been times that 15 minutes will pass and I can't stay and wait any longer. Most times when I send a text "I'm leaving" then all of a sudden they're ready?

Try using that before you reach your cut off point and maybe you'll get there ass to hurry and text their room #. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
+ 1 I agree..