I'm Curious Ladies

Question for the ladies mainly:

Why do some stay permanent and not rotate around the city for your "Incall" locations? I see a few may move around or have a secondary location, but most stay in the same place. Of course if a private residence it makes sense, but in notels you using the same spot.

Sidenote: I heard... the southside could use some love as far as convenience and proximity. Just what I heard, not speaking for personal benefit!!

Mods. Don't know if discussed already if so, I do apologize for bringing up an old topic.
Personally the north side of town brings the most reliable clients. The few times I tried incalls in other areas I had too many flakes. Airport and medical center remain the best areas in San Antonio.
Personally the north side of town brings the most reliable clients. The few times I tried incalls in other areas I had too many flakes. Airport and medical center remain the best areas in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Samarie
Logical answer!
Airport and medical center remain the best areas in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Samarie
Which is why we always recommend them to visiting ladies.
Yes, I had a wonderful time staying near the Airport area when I visited San Antonio... which reminds me that I must return at some point.