Update: 2 weeks until Dallas Fetish Ball

Anyone going on Saturday, Nov. 13?
Any links to this event???
I've been asked but I just don't know. I'm kindof kinked out at the moment and I have some personal projects that I'm working on as well.

Although the cock ring toss sounds fun!
Don't forget the Fetish Ball is both Friday AND Saturday night. Check the website for the specifics on what they are doing differently each night.
The Lady Katherine mentioned that she will be in charge of the Wheel of Pain between 1-2 AM.
Im going tomorrow!! hoot hoot!
I want to see Berkleighs outfit!
  • Jaleh
  • 11-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello... Whats the info on the party... Id like to come!! Please pm me if you'd like.

J
http://dallasfetishball.com/

I will be there. Originally Posted by ReadCT
Jaleh,

The website will give you all of the information you need to attend. I'm not going so someone PLEASE report back!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
The Fetish ball was fun as hell!
That's a nice statement but it doesn't tell us anything. We want details!!!

Elisabeth

P.S. Glad you had fun. I wouldn't have guessed otherwise!
Yes, I want Details!!

I know Goddess Katerina was there and working the ElectroStim and the Wheel of Pain... I wanna know how that went.

And Rubberdoll was there, Damn I wanted to go Soooo Bad!

PPE
Rubberdoll was there, she was pretty...but had an attitude.
A LOT of star stickers covering nipples, some had painted flowers on their nipples.
On stage they had two dommes with a wheel to spin, some spun for sparklers to be rub around their back and ass, that looked painful, but funny as hell when she stuck it in this guys butt to hold it there. Some people drew the hot wax to be poured on them on stage. One dude I swear he was 95 yrs old, even got spanked on stage in a g-string- totally could not watch that one. Berkleigh got spanked, whipped, rubbed all over and kissed on stage, which made for great video btw. Dont ask for it. The dommes were wearing skin tight leather very small dresses and they looked good!There were a lot of guys wearing leather chaps; with there ass cheeks showing, (my outfit for next year) with a studded collar oh yeah! They played Lords of Acid and a lot of sex songs, which I loved pulsing through my body on stage! There were some guys dressed up like women; with real squishy tits, yes I felt them, lol. One women at the bar was hiking a leg to show off her pussy to whoever asked her too=hot! A Lot of leather worn by everyone. One guy was in a lighted suit? Looked like a transformer or something. This one couple had the guy as the domme with a leash on this hot Lady who was just in panties and a bra,, she had a full butt plug ball gag in her mouth as she was led around on a leash, fuckin crazy kinky! Everyone was groping and making out while they danced to the hardcore sex music. I was pretty messed up so Im suprised I remembered so much.
It was amazing! Pics posted tonight at dallasfetishball.com