the one time I want to be topped

I really want to be tied up or bound and surrender all control to a gorgous bi sexual Domme. In my fantasy she isn't cold or mean just a sexual powerhouse that is totally uninhibited. She has long nails, a wild imagination, and she is very soft with her voice and nurturing. She isn't forceful or humilating justdominant and demanding. Does anyone know where to find her? I am buying myself a X-mas present!
  • PSD
  • 11-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Damn......just....damn!
I really should not assume that just because she is bisexual that she will want to have sex with me as most Dommes don't have sex with their bottoms. This brings me to another question. I wonder if a Domme would be more inclined to have sex with a female client or if it makes a difference. I know I think about dominating a woman and I wish I had more requests from women.
  • PSD
  • 11-22-2010, 02:35 AM
I cant imagine ANYONE that wouldnt want to have sex with you, sweetheart...especially once you're restrained and vulnerable....
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction of what I am looking for. Sensual Domme, pretty, powerful, intelligent, bi sexual and possibly open to having sex with me! Houston is a short drive and I will be in Dallas over Xmas so, I want to plan it all out. Btw... thank you PSD
Goddess Katarina, Lindsey Lacey, Dallas Rain, Analisa, Max, I will keep thinking, would love to sit in on that....

PPE
  • PSD
  • 11-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Nope.....Draven......GPP is already interested!
Wow. What is going on with these completely erotic suggestions and stories this morning? It's great. Good luck finding what you seek!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Thanks PPE! Now I have homework to do! Draven interest me a lot but I can't justify driving to Oklahoma no matter how hot and talented.
Make sure to do a review sweet lady!
+ 1 for Goddess Katarina.

You said:
"In my fantasy she isn't cold or mean just a sexual powerhouse that is totally uninhibited. She has long nails, a wild imagination, and she is very soft with her voice and nurturing. She isn't forceful or humiliating just dominant and demanding."

Just call her already!!

After you've heard her voice, you will not be able to think of anything else until you see her.

Once you you have seen her, well, you are screwed!!

After our sessions, all I can think about is "when can I schedule my next visit? And for how long?"
Suggest Lindsey Lacy if she fits your body type (LL is thin and very pretty) she really knows what she is doing and ask her for the Convent of the Twisted Sisters session.
Well, damn. Now my dreams have been decided for the night.
Brittany, Lindsey Lacey is VERY interested....

Just sayin'

PPE
Oooh-I saw this from the main page and thought PPE wanted to be topped! LOL
Got excited! I think he would be great to ride mmmm