Ruined Orgasms?

Any provider into giving men ruined orgasms? Would prefer one in Houston.
Um, what's a "ruined orgasm"?
A ruined orgasm is when a man gets right to the point of ejaculation and then it is stopped. Generally by blocking the semen from coming out of the tip of the penis.

I've seen it done where there is an instrument that does this or even a hand.

It's usually in combination with a LOT of teasing and denial. And then at the coup de grace, the orgasm is stopped or messed up. Or some sort of plug is put in at the tip of his cock.

Not for everyone, I would think!

There are some ladies who could do this in Dallas. Houston? I don't know.

Thanks for your topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. You can google the term "ruined orgasms" and go to a lot of sites that feature it.
There are also a lot of ways to ruin it....my idea is not to put any instruments in it...and not to block the semen coming out. The most popular way is right when you start to cum, the lady quits jerking and just lets the cum drip out...possibly feeds it to you when done. This of course is done with your hands tied so you can't give yourself a good orgasm!
Sounds painful.
Kinda anti-climatic.
ouch
Sounds fun... would be something new for me but I'd be game. I could add it to the list.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128030
  • CSI
  • 11-27-2010, 07:31 PM
My most memorable "ruined orgasm" was with a very well known, long time, provider. She just flattened out as I started to cum in the doggie position. So, I blew into the bag outside of her. Pissed me off! WTF! I think she did it intentionally. How disappointing! She is not around anymore, but if she were, I would never go back. Ruined my fantasy with her.

CSI

I've seen it done where there is an instrument that does this or even a hand.

... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've most often seen it done with a marriage license.
I COULD TRY IT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT GAVE GUYS BLUE BALLS AND FROM A GIRLS PERSPECTIVE WE WERE TAUGHT THAT WAS A BAD THING!
I've most often seen it done with a marriage license. Originally Posted by FLWrite
So True
I could do it, 1 word, golf tee. Yeah, I can be a sadistic Bitch
Ouch, i just visualized You playing golf and swinging a club over an erection.
I've most often seen it done with a marriage license. Originally Posted by FLWrite
That was funny!