Encounter: Becky near kennywood

User ID: -
Date: 8/13/18
Name: Becky
Phone: 412-808-5084
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://alligator.com.pittsburgh.lis...post/26812250/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, ccg, miss, HJ, DFK, doggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long red straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7" great body. Former dancer and still in fantastic shape. B-cup and a nice tight butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Careful with this one.

Over on EB there was a review mostly discredited in the comments where the guy said popo was nearby and pulled someone over in her block. Everyone else said no way, so I ignored it and texted her.

I made an attempt to see her yesterday. After much back and forth she gave me an address which turned out to be an abandoned house across the street from her real location. I drove by and didn't stop as one could not even walk onto the porch of the address she gave, so overgrown with weeds and bushes.

She told me she's "next door and outside waiting" so I drove back by. Nope. No one there. I left again.

I get a block away and the popo lit me up. Asked me "were you here to see Becky?". I gave license and registration and declined their offer to search my vehicle. I further declined their request to look at my phone even though it was going off with texts from her telling me the real address and that it was across the street and she didn't understand why I wasn't coming back. The popo realized they had no cause to search me and I refused without a warrant and left on my merry way.

She's either working with the popo or more likely has had complaints about the traffic on a mostly emptyish street and they're watching her hard.
  • Devo
  • 09-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Good stuff Aguy, good actions on your part as well. Never let them search SHIT, without a warrant.

I had a minor accident, and even though concussed, I refused to let the trooper who arrived look at my dashcam, btw, the Paramedics TOLD the cops, I had removed it, so, don't trust them either.

She gave me a shitty look and asked why, I told her, "My cam, you want to see it, get a warrant."

She charged me, at court the other driver didn't show up, no case right?

Nope, cop insisted to have the trial, wasn't there, had no evidence, and even one witness who verified my side.

It got tossed, but boy she wanted blood.
  • Devo
  • 09-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Too bad you hadn't already seen her, you could have offered to let them smell your dick.
Too bad you hadn't already seen her, you could have offered to let them smell your dick. Originally Posted by Devo
That's the best ever... But then they would just get a dog to do it, and then when it jumps on your car as it is trained to, there go your rights.
Great info aguy and thanks very much for sharing. I got busted years ago picking up an SW and it was the worst experience of my life, huge fucking hassle ensued. This girl sounds like a winner, she's welcomed for outcall though, I won't be rolling down her street anytime soon. I wonder if parking on another street and strolling down hers is a better idea.
Also, she completely disappeared for about 6 months and now she’s back. I’m sure you know what that means. So the cops are certainly aware of what’s going on. Be safe.
Thx fellas. I saw her a few weeks ago. I did a review. It was a positive experience. When I got there, I was very leery. She is white, a looker, and the traffic has to be noticed. I was lucky. Be safe! I thought it odd that I didn’t know her. I know many of you did. She was straight with me and said that she has a lot of regulars. The trouble I had to get into her bedroom gave me a false sense of safety. Lil guy talks to much. Big guy needs to have more scepticism. Outcall, and you’ll be happier.
I messaged the number and she sent pictures of a thicker black girl. I asked what happened to the redhead and she said, oh she is available too but more money. I flaked out.
  • Devo
  • 09-04-2018, 12:25 PM
I messaged the number and she sent pictures of a thicker black girl. I asked what happened to the redhead and she said, oh she is available too but more money. I flaked out. Originally Posted by Bcarsontwo
Oh, I'll bet most guys wouldn't have noticed that bait n switch......
Well there were several ladies wandering around, when I was there. Maybe setting up shop?
Well there were several ladies wandering around, when I was there. Maybe setting up shop? Originally Posted by Dbrown656

That's a red flag for sure on that street. Now if they were in a house away from the hustle bustle, well that could make for a great time.
She the Madame? There were others in the house. I walked by. Another provider female was upstairs when we first went into her bedroom.
How did the other girls look? Any hotties?

I love when they all work out of one place. Something about its so hot. If there were younger hotter girls, id may be willing to chance a visit.
I didn’t see. I just saw a male sitting in a couch and upstairs a female voice talking to Becky. Like co-worker talk.