Aneros Progasm: thumbs up

Great toy. Had trouble with toys staying put in the past. This thing is shaped perfectly, and simply by flexing, it rubs the P-spot just right. Looking forward to using it during a beej or intercourse if the gal is not willing to use a real finger.
a link to a product description and/or photo would be most useful for those of us too lazy to do a websearch... ijs... :^)
Really cool product once you learn how to use it . Just gotta relax and let it do it's thing.
I have one but most guys do not like it.............note to self{Satyrical....lol}
I have the medium one and most of MY guys just LOVE it ... even if it's just a prelude to some more anal play.

For someone who is new to it, it's just the right size for anal play, I think.

And it feels good to the guy to have intercourse while it's in. Deeper orgasm.

The toy itself is excellent quality, hence the high cost. But it's VERY easy to keep super clean and even though I always cover it with a condom before I play (yes it will fit over those handles!) ... it's just overall an excellent investment.

(With a gentle nod to Dallas, there have been some guys who just don't like it, though!)
I think relaxing and lots of lube are the key . You just kinda squeeze and relax . It can really add a lot of pleasure to an O .
An amazing toy.
Nice toy, but not large enough IMO. Needs extra girth...
It is supposed to be a self serve happy ending - not my experience - tossed it.

As a supplement, needs more girth.

Nice try.
lol Ass's cum in all shapes and sizes and need filling in oh so many fun ways....To each his own and that is why us girls cum with rolling suitecases stuff full of fun ways to make you cum........
lol Ass's cum in all shapes and sizes and need filling in oh so many fun ways....To each his own and that is why us girls cum with rolling suitecases stuff full of fun ways to make you cum........ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

well my suitcase just got bigger! I went to the toy store at lunch!!!!
  • Kloie
  • 07-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Looks cool and I want one! But multiple choices. Any suggestions on the best one?
I love it, Lindsey Lacy has one ready when I get there and it stays in the whole two hours, she likes to put a vibrator on it as another lady CGs me. The orgasms are mind boggling and I think it helps me get off more times, three is the record so far but then LL teases you until you can't stand it and explode.
I got one a while back, but haven't used it in some time. I was able to get close to climax without using my hands but never could quite get over that hump- I'd always wind up not being able to take it anymore and start tugging away. It did give a few very intense feelings during orgasm, though.