a few "pegging" type visuals for fun...............

Got any to add??????????
who is the chick in the black leather?
my next wife...lol

seriously-
I just found it on a strap on site I was browsing!
Oh yeah!
PERVS!!! Every last one of you is a PERV!! And damit I love it ALL!!!!! YUM YUM!!
Why is it when I look up Perv in the dictionary Ms Athena is included in the definition?? mmmm gotta love the pervs....
They call us pervs because they are scared of how much fun we are having. Fuck the rules. I love pegging!
MMMMMM.
Love the warmth!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2790.jpg (22.9 KB, 373 views)
If I were to imagine an evening leading up to a pegging session, I would start with dinner at a nice restaurant with her sitting next to me. he'd casually take my hand at some point during the meal and guide it to her lap where she would wrap my fingers around the hardness concealed under her clothes. "Later...deep inside you...." is all she'd say about it before returning to the meal and fine wine.
If I were to imagine an evening leading up to a pegging session, I would start with dinner at a nice restaurant with her sitting next to me. he'd casually take my hand at some point during the meal and guide it to her lap where she would wrap my fingers around the hardness concealed under her clothes. "Later...deep inside you...." is all she'd say about it before returning to the meal and fine wine. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Nice visual txc and I could see that happenin and It would be a rushed meal to get BCD.....mmmmm gott love the strap on and the kink