Lingerie

So do providers not like lingerie anymore? I've put ads out multiple times asking for someone to dress up in lingerie and stockings for me. I again request this when I make contact and set up the appointment. They all say absolutely to dressing up and I've had like 6 in a row show up without anything. It's always really disappointing. They always say they'll make it up to me next time and then again don't deliver.
  • hd
  • 08-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Guess it depends who you plan to see. You may have to be expicit when setting up appointment with what you want/like.

Myself, I can't remember the last provider I saw without stockings, although I always go to the mall, Vic's Secret or similar and by a few packages to have on hand. My P411 profile mentions what I like so if/when they read it, they know. Guess I like to supply my own since you don't know the last time she cleaned hers and if there is any foreign dried up fluids on them. I hate scratching my ears from dried kum on her stockings when I'm down on the muffin!
I feel like I am being explicit with what I want. I mean, even down to colors id like to see. I guess I'm just more annoyed that they always say they will, then they don't. I mean to me, lingerie is a major part of the fantasy. The only provider that came through on it was Dallas Doll and that session was so much more because of it. Maybe I'm just seeing the wrong girls and need to see the ones you've reviewed.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-24-2016, 04:49 PM
I am a MAJOR lingerie fan. I have never been disappointed in what the ladies I have seen wear. So you can look at my reviews to get an idea of where to start in building a new list of ladies you should see.

Some may be your type. Some may not. I have a very wide range of ladies I like to see. But all have pleased me in the lingerie department when I told them what I liked.

Good luck out there. So many great ladies here in Dallas that look so fantastic in sexy panties and a bra, plus other accessories as they see fit.

Damn, now I'm horny!
I do enjoy wearing lingerie with stockings while in the hobby and RW. I usually ask my lovely gents what their preferences are and most prefer lingerie...there is nothing sexier as running your fingers on hosiery
KEY: Girls VS. Women
More times than not I am asked if I have a preference for what she wears for the appointment and, typically, my reply is to wear whatever they feel sexiest in at that time. I have rarely been disappointed in their attire. Occasionally, I will see someone on a pretty steady or regular basis and in those times, I bring selections for them to wear (and keep, of course). Ultimately, I find removing or partially removing sexy lingerie on a sexy woman to be highly erotic!
You should visit my Incall...wide variety of sexy, playful styles to choose from along with stockings, heels and toys. I always dress up! I love it!

It's fun to take the gals to Vic's for some underwear shopping.
More times than not I am asked if I have a preference for what she wears for the appointment Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Wow. I've never had a woman ask me that. And I've only had one woman wear something I gave her to subsequent appointments -- she made sure to wear a short little black wrap I'd given her after our coupling was complete. One woman did wear some stuff in a photo shoot, but I never saw her personally in it.

A provider once told me she had three drawers full of lingerie. IIRC, that was in the context of gifts, and it was her way of telling me she didn't need any more intimate apparel. Maybe they get tired of it.

At any rate, I'm a sucker for lingerie, but I agree with the OP that it's pretty rare in the provider world.
I try to accommodate as much as possible
The ladies I see always ask what I would like them to wear. I have never been disappointed.
Someone said it above, girls vs women.
I feel like I am being explicit with what I want. I mean, even down to colors id like to see. I guess I'm just more annoyed that they always say they will, then they don't. I mean to me, lingerie is a major part of the fantasy. The only provider that came through on it was Dallas Doll and that session was so much more because of it. Maybe I'm just seeing the wrong girls and need to see the ones you've reviewed. Originally Posted by Staley06
I actually wore lingerie. Granted... No stockings bc they freak me out (but I'm pretty sure we discussed this), but I did have lingerie.
I always do.
I always try my best to accommodate a gentleman's dress request, if they have one. Most, however, leave it up to me. I'm a girly girl and love lingerie, thigh highs, heels and red lipstick. I have heard that there are quite a few ladies that don't go out of their way at all to impress. I honestly don't understand that. Whenever you reach out to the lady, be explicit in what you have in mind. It's your hobby and your funds and you should be happy with your experiences. Hopefully things will get better
+1 to HD's comment.