Thinking about fort worth

Where in fort worth is easy to find and upscale hotel or private residence location ??
Booking.com
Travelocity
Expedia

Use 4 Star filter. Best wishes!
No, no pretty girl ... stay in Dallas so I don't have drive far to see you )
That's being selfish... right ... lol
Southwest FTW off Bryant Irving and I-20; Forest Park and Rosedale near downtown; may want to steer away from north ftw (820 & 35, Beach).
I wish more chicks would choose downtown proper.
·Embassy Suites Downtown Fort Worth
·Omni Fort Worth
These two are the choices I've narrowed it down to for my doubles partner and I...

We are coming Friday thru Monday for my b'day! Just about to book one or the other butt then I saw this thread...
Any opinions on these? Which is the better of the two?

--> Butt 23-27 I am celebrating in north Dallas/Addison area. I have stayed at the Radisson in Addison but was not impressed...
Any thoughts on another nice hotel in this area for two providers?

We have been enjoying the two bedroom suite set up with two private rooms in the same suite. This has been a great arrangement! We can provide solos and doubles with instant availablity and discreetly this way. REALly nice it works out really well...
So far in Houston few places have had this and not even listed most times only one or two available in entire hotel here in Houston.

Butt I don't know if this type is out there in N Dallas?
Southwest FTW off Bryant Irving and I-20; may want to steer away from north ftw (820 & 35, Beach). Originally Posted by westftwman
+1
Pick.a place and get over here...more women to fort worth please
Probably better to ask if there are any hotels to stay away from. Don't want to make yourself a target by specifying the few you're considering.
Lots of providers gravitate toward the 820/North Beach area. But traffic in that area can be a real pain. I'd avoid it, as well s anywhere on I-35W north of downtown.

There are several nice places in the Bryant Irvin/I-20 area, a cluster near I-30 and Cherry Lane, and some more near I-30 and University. All are easily reachable from downtown.

I can't think of anything "upscale" along I-30 to the east, I-35W north or south of downtown, or 121 heading northeast out of downtown.

There's also the Renaissance Worthington and a Courtyard by Marriott downtown. The problem with most downtown hotels is parking -- finding a spot and then paying the valet, lot or meter. For evening appointments, meters are free, and there's free parking in the Sundance Square garage.
Just keep in mind, the further south and west you go, the smaller your client base gets. The mid cities area, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, north Arlington, puts you within 30 minutes of almost the entire metroplex, depending on time of day.
+100 on the mid cities, great access for the entire area. Just about any type of lodgings are available. Just my 2 cents here,

North of 183 a little more money...Bedford Colleyville, Southlake......

183 down to I-30 ok but income varies from block to block.

I-30 down to I-20 is a waste of time.

I-20 around the the parks mall are a few nice hotels but that's about it.
Probably better to ask if there are any hotels to stay away from. Don't want to make yourself a target by specifying the few you're considering. Originally Posted by TinMan
I've found that it doesn't matter if you hide your location or show it. If someone wants you, they WiLL find you, REALly... Was actually stalked much much more before I started providing!

I'm not one to filter my character my mouth or personality... I'm real, unfiltered, uncut, just true!
I quit trying to please everyone in every moment of every day this year and now... I make myself happy!
With honesty and being genuine more people trust me And open up... Even the crazies.
Butt Being able to help more people is REALly what I'm after! Being easily accessible with upmost discretion is the most pertinent.

Hiding from the (what I call "timewasters") is actually hiding me from the people I'm trying to reach out to.
Besides that... Nice hotels are worth the cost! Cameras were everywhere and I almost never leave my room... I have this problem with my bed aLwAyS attaching itself to my back... I think it likes it there! Lmao

Y'all have made a great point though! I'm almost positive... To save the cost of moving around two traveling providers and our "shinies and pretties" we are headed to South HEB or N Arlington area. That's what I'm thinking!
I truly miss DFW and am looking forward to seeing a few of youuu... Yes and especially YOU!
You should see the new tricks I can DO...
I'm just understanding how this website works I never saw any of the responses I hope y r'all don't think I'm an assthank you guys so much for the help help and shareing gey all were doing is selling love we arent gurting anyone thank you my beautiful providers and HOBBYIST I love u all
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Speech to text should never be used to write a post while drunk. Or ever really.