Possible le for bp ladies

got a call from a guy who called and asked about my reviews.(called of an bp ad i posted) he claimed he looked around and couldnt find any reviews on me. Then he asked were might your reviews be just because i didnt feel right becuse if he was on here im pretty sure he would have been able to find me i didnt answer.Thats when he was like well im a member of eccie. i said well why was u u couldnt find my reviews asked what is your handlers name he replied with a name i looked it up and couldnt find anything on him. he called me back i told him i couldnt find the handler then thats when he gave me another and the same no result........ i told him thats when he kept trying to get me to quote him a price and tell him were i was when i wouldnt budge he started laughing adn said well never mind im not interrested any more... be careful ladies screen screen screen his number is 469-554**** pm for the rest of the number ty and stay safe
Thanks for the heads up. Can you please PM me the #. Thanks again Melissa012
  • Sami
  • 10-26-2012, 09:39 AM
I tell them they have to pm me from the boards. Can you pm me the number please? Keep it safe!
can you pm me the number as well sweetie. thanks for the heads up. stay safe!
Can you pm me the number please.....

Thanks,
Sammi