no black men under 40

Code for I have a pimp and don't need another?
Or maybe its a preference.
I see black men under 40... ... black men do not make up enough of this hobby world to have any affect on a girls business for saying she does not see him. Sure some have pimps and this is why, others simply have all white clientel whom of which probably dont like the idea of her fucking black men. Though many white women have ventured out into the world and fuck black men on a regular basis, white men are kinda like black women... they like to stick to home ... (white on white) (black on black). If some of these women let it get out that they sleep with black men too,,, they could loose LOTS of business.
Are all pimps black?
a non black pimp is like a mythical creature, like a unicorn... lol
Are all pimps black? Originally Posted by KRiggins
Yep. If any non-black man wants to become a pimp, he has to have extensive plastic surgery and be died black first. State law.
  • L.A.
  • 10-27-2012, 04:35 PM
I will never see a black man under 40...EVER.
And for the record I do NOT have a pimp.
I'll take it a step further and say I will not see ANY black men at all.

I have to draw the line somewhere.

Black women on the other hand are awesome! Some of my very best sessions have been with some ebony divas....my weakness (at least one of them).
Yep. If any non-black man wants to become a pimp, he has to have extensive plastic surgery and be died black first. State law. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
its true!
Are all pimps black? Originally Posted by KRiggins
Yes, of course!! and:
  • All no-tel owners , and customer support personnel are indian
  • All C-store owners and taxi drivers are middle eastern
  • All nail salon workers are vietnamese
  • All valedictorians are asian
Code for I have a pimp and don't need another? Originally Posted by jwhutch9
It's code for...I dont see black men under 40.......pretty cut and dry. Maybe she is scared of young black guys, but ok with older ones...who cares.....
Who cares?

Black men under 40, for one. Nobody that counts, I'm sure. And those who would like to think that racial prejudices are fading.
I don't want to see any men under 40, lol.
But I bend the rules some times.
That 41 year old black pimp is fa-sho stealin' all da hoes.
Yes, of course!! and:
Originally Posted by yourself
And:

All Clients are Martians
All Providers are Venetians

Amazing how we wound up on Earth, but I'm glad we did.
Yes, of course!! and:
Originally Posted by yourself
RITE! This is the most silliest thread lol..I've been around awhile, retired a few times, came back, went thru some name changes,seen a lot, blah blah blah and Its true, most of these younger, dumber girls have pimps....I know this, ya'll guys know this...are the majority of pimps black? yes. are all? no. Didnt ya'll watch the craigslist killer?? LOL That pimp wasnt black!
I, typically, don't see black men but i dont post on bp either, where most seem to linger....But i dont see any men that are disrespectful, rude and unverifiable....despite their color. But, keep in mind, some of these stupid girls like having pimps. I know many girls that do....Fuck that! I wish i would be ignorant enough to work my ass off and then hand all my money over to a broke low life....and then ask him to eat or get my nails done....WTF! i've seen girls i've known for years do it and then strut around like they the shit talkin about they got game! just ridiculous...But bottom line, if it really bothers u, just dont see the girl if u think she has a pimp, and ladies dont see the guy if u think he is a pimp. Its called screening. Yes, most of the ladies that advertise no black men under 40 do have a pimp that doesnt allow them to see other black men... (competition is steep hehehe)
however, ur only condoning it if u decide to see her and pay her pimp the donation.
Just my two cents...