Does facial hair really enhance DATY?

To the ladies: Is there any truth in the old tale that mustaches and goatees enhance the sensation of DATY? I've rocked a goatee for a while, but I'm embarking on a milestone bday and I'm considering some changes in my chin art. But I won't go totally bare if there's any credence that facial hair feels good on your love button.

***I searched the keywords DATY and facial hair and didn't find any similar threads. So stand down old-timers if this has been discussed before. Thanks ***
I could never really tell if facial hair made a difference all I knew was the tongue felt damn good.
The problem with going bare is the really rough, sand paper like stubble and that hurts!
Its your skills that matter over whatever you use when eating cookie.
I like to have my pussy lightly "grazed" with the bottom of a chin to where I get goosebumps. The best DATY I ever had was from a man with a goatee...the best part was when he took my whole left labia majora into his mouth and sucked on it. I could feel the hair brush up against the inside and tickle my clit. Ahhh I have goosebumps just thinking about it...
Have you been chewed?
No
No Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Is that No whiskers or No chewing or No in general?
With a little pus juice dried in my goatee, it will double for a 6 inch Brillo pad dildo.

I have been praised for it, and sworn at for it.
I prefer my ladies not to have facial hair
No in general lol it does not enhance anything
Who told you facial hair enhances anything? I do not like the way it feels so I have to assume no girl does. It is rough and gross and sometimes has things in it. Please shave!!
Damn Morgan. If anyone could tempt me to shave it would be you.
She would need to post some taint to get me clean shaven.