Not much Action in Waco..... Question for The gents

Although I consider myself a low-volume provider, here lately all I've been hearing is the eerie sound of Crickets here in town. I wonder why that is? Has there been a sudden rapture of inspirited men or maybe a massive alien abduction? lol

On another note, I have taken pride in designing my own personal website and was wondering, Are the websites any more effective? Do any of you gents even take the time to research and check them out?

Waco being such a small hobby destination I don't expect much web traffic but still I invite you guys in the area to go check it out: http://darlingdiana2.wix.com/mysite

Hopefully the deafening sound of the crickets will subside and playtime will resume to its normality.

PS... Have a wonderful Thursday Everyone.
2 words could really help your web traffic "A nal"
hehehe
Waco has had so many busts recently that I for one am being very cautious. Maybe others are doing the same. I've only been seeing providers that I've seen in the past and maybe other hobbyist are doing that as well. Not sure if you have regulars or how long you've been in Waco but if you don't have regular clients, a very open menu, safe base of operations or decent rates then that could explain the crickets.
I have been coming here few years now and i always do very well not sure why u are slow but there are great guys here and worth coming here . 💋💋💋💋were are u posting ads
It's not just waco love it's slow everywhere period... Summer coming near kids getting out of school.... so much other shit going on...Slow slow slow
Beautiful Webpage...
I like my women petite
Your showcase is beautiful why don't you try Killeen sure the boys would love to meet you.
Pm me if you come we can meet for a cocktail
  • WACO
  • 05-20-2016, 10:25 AM
I think some of us in Waco are a little gun shy trying new providers with all of the busts going on.
Well I can understand the nervousness with the busts and all. I am verified and my reviews speak for their selves. I've been here in Waco for years actually and do have some lovable and faithful regs...not many and so I am looking to add some.
in response to artist6338 ---to each their own. I'm certainly not a bbw but no I'm not petite ither.
Beautiful Webpage... Originally Posted by sexctexan
Thanks hun I really worked hard on it. designed every aspect of it myself. No templates. Its actually my Other job/hobby outside of "hobbying". (web designing and programs that is)
Now that I am able to travel I think i'll do what everyone else seems to be doing and skip town for a few days and Play Somewhere else. Hopefully Guys here will get over the nervousness and try me out when i return.
The website looks nice, but I find the music track annoying - probably just me. But when I'm browsing, especially looking at provider personal websites, I dont want a music track playing, and potentially risk the SO coming over and asking what's this music?

I normally don't hobby around in the Waco as I feel its too close to home, instead I'll travel to Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, California, Florida, Manhattan, New Orleans, elsewhere to do the hobby. However, I will admit that I've met 4 providers here in Waco, but a lot of things have to align in order for me to break my personal rule of not hobbying in Waco.
One of the problems might be the CBJ. I have heard many a gent say that is a deal breaker for them, but as you pointed out to artist, to each their his own.
Nice Web page. Had trouble accessing all the pages on my phone but it was all good. Maybe taking a couple of days to visit us in killeen and the guys in bcs might open up some of the guys to seeing you.