latino restaurantes with back rooms for sex

I was talking to someone and he told me there are several latino restaurantes In Dallas that have back rooms where they keep 18-20 year old dime 10/10 Latina girls you can pay to fuck. Anyone know which restaurants these are?
Pm me if any one answers
I'd love this intel, too.
I'd love that info too. I love Mexican food and Mexican pussy...lol
I'd love that info too. I love Mexican food and Mexican pussy...lol Originally Posted by DollarBill

Please pm me this info. I can eat then fuck a hot Spanish chick.
I had heard of a place like this on Harry Hines (although I believe it was more of a bar). I believe the place is closed now though.
Yes
how about Carrollton?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/don-tacos-carrollton

apparently condoms are optional
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2017, 03:50 PM
Eat and Fuck? My 2 favorite things in this world
Dimes ???? Cmon
Don pablos
I too have heard of such places, but fear has kept me from pursuing them any further. Places such as these tend to have possibly underage girls from typically Central America who are paying off their smuggling passage fee as sex slaves. Imagine getting busted during a raid and now you're a part of an underage human trafficking ring. No thanks!
I need to start checking out some different Mexican restaurants.
Since nothing will stand in the way of some mongers looking to bust a nut, if you must search these places out then I'd recommend asking the guys hanging outside Home Depot looking for day work. Some of them will definitely know since that's who the intended market is for. It'll always be some tiny little restaurant/bar that caters to recent immigrants. However, good luck trying to get in because if some gringo shows up they'll surely suspect it's LE and quickly get the girl(s) out of there.