Anywhere in Dallas area to just pull up and get a hooker?

Is there anywhere around the far north Dallas, Addison, carrollton Plano etc... area to just pull up and get a bbbj?
Dennis Lane right off Royal Lane or Harry Hinesis about the closest you will get
Dennis or the motel 6 at Forest and 635. Pickings are slim. For a city this size the quality of providers here is just horrendous
Just be careful, you may get more then you bargained for in your endeavor. Use caution and think everything through if this is the route that you want to go.
Best to try the AMPs. Biz as usual and the businesses stay in the same location for a while.
Dennis is usually busiest during rush hour, weekdays around 4:00 until dark, after which the girls migrate to Harry Hines, running north and south of Walnut Hill. Be patient and make the Grissom, Satsuma, Dennis, Forest circuit for at least 30 minutes and you might be surprised at what you find. I've spotted indies working this stroll when business is slow. It's a safe neighborhood in the daytime, if you see a occasional 5-0, just keep moving casually on, they are probably just sightseeing anyway, just like you.

South Dallas east of 35 has been noted here, and Colonial off 45 as well, although those are out of my usual range, and might be too ghetto for some.
Used to love Harry Hines, chicks in cars most were hotties! but I heard the cops shut them down?
Just be careful, you may get more then you bargained for in your endeavor. Use caution and think everything through if this is the route that you want to go. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
very sound advice

Dennis is usually busiest during rush hour, weekdays around 4:00 until dark, after which the girls migrate to Harry Hines, running north and south of Walnut Hill. Be patient and make the Grissom, Satsuma, Dennis, Forest circuit for at least 30 minutes and you might be surprised at what you find. I've spotted indies working this stroll when business is slow. It's a safe neighborhood in the daytime, if you see a occasional 5-0, just keep moving casually on, they are probably just sightseeing anyway, just like you.

South Dallas east of 35 has been noted here, and Colonial off 45 as well, although those are out of my usual range, and might be too ghetto for some. Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
great intel here...
I remember years ago pulling up next to a blonde spinner at the light at HH & WH. She signaled me to pull over, agreed on price and activities and drove to a place that had private rooms with hot tubs. Oh, what a great time.
at "Hos-r-us!!!"
which is next door to "Babys-r-us!!"
:^} :^} :^}
Be careful. Have your Spidey senses up.