Quick question that you know the answer to about posting a review please

I just realized this is the first time I will be posting a review of an eccie provider. I usually just post a review of a spa. Question, if I post a review, will the Eccie staff find and link my review to the provider's Reviews page, or is there a link somewhere to review a provider so it shows up? Because I want the review to show up on her Reviews page since she deserved it. Thanks
On the provider or url/website field you should post the providers profile page.
Ah ok thanks. Doing that will automatically show my review on her Reviews page though?
Ah ok thanks. Doing that will automatically show my review on her Reviews page though? Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
it doesn't automatically.. the appropriate Mod will assign your review to her review page/showcase. once in a Blue Moon a Mod fucks it up, and remits it to a different provider. like to "Sexy Red" instead of SexiRedd".. normal shit like that.
Thanks man. How you been Tan? I already posted the review. I love Dallas.
Thanks man. How you been Tan? I already posted the review. I love Dallas. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
looks like a great review to me, all the info to allow the mods to link it to her profile.

and glad you had some cumings delites.
Thanks pmdelites. I never even heard of her until today. I happened to come across a reply she made on a post.