Is Dallas a chocalate lover's dream

I recently did a provider search using the filters African/Black and Dallas. Based on the results, I suspect Dallas must be one of the best cities for chocolate lovers. I remember doing a similar search about ten years ago on a different site and coming up with the same conclusion. Back then I remember coming to the conclusion that, if the opportunity came up to visit Dallas, my first call would be to Jasinda Parker. About the same time I remember seeing a ranking of Dallas providers and Jasinda and Victoria Lane were near the top with Erotic Morgan close behind.

I did live in Georgia for a couple of years and did have some memorial (in a good way) sessions with some ebony providers in Atlanta. I suspect I could have substituted Dallas for Atlanta and had similar results.
Yes, indeed! We have many lovely ebony ladies here. One of my favorites is Black.barbie. If I wasn’t so into AMPS, my dance card would be full of chocolate delights!
I'm into AMPs, and my dance card still gets filled with black Sexies. AprilCummingsOkc was my last, 2 days ago.. absolutely stunning little Cutie.. GOD DAMN!
Pretty much a so.
I don't think Dallas is any special. Pretty much all cities in US are full of "chocolate" hoes. I recently visited Houston and I found that it has 95% AA providers.