Today Texas Governor Greg Abbott ends mask mandate and ALL businesses can open at 100%. Texas is totally open for everything.

Pure idiocy. 271 deaths today State wide. But it’s not my problem any more. I’m vaccinated. But I’m going to continue to wear a mask until COVID is down to a much lower level. Let’s just hope those who are careless don’t breed too many dangerous variants.

And once more people have been vaccinated and everyone has the ability to get vaccinated, we need to implement a system of vaccination passports like Israel has done. You need to be vaccinated to go to a theatre, a store, a public event, etc. and keep that until all the unvaccinated get sick and we reach true herd immunity levels.
The clown is seeking re-election
FYI: if you feel you want to wear a mask, then do so, nobody is stopping you. If you feel you don't want to go places with large crowds, then don't go nobody is forcing you to attend. Feel free to enjoy your freedoms and we'll enjoy ours. God Bless Texas!!!!
FYI: if you feel you want to wear a mask, then do so, nobody is stopping you. If you feel you don't want to go places with large crowds, then don't go nobody is forcing you to attend. Feel free to enjoy your freedoms and we'll enjoy ours. God Bless Texas!!!! Originally Posted by BooneDawg
FYI: It isn't freedom to recklessly and needlessly put the health and lives of others at risk.
GOOD , Now you will see ALL the tiny tyrants come out , school boards teachers county judges they lost there power to Control
Funny to me that governor say it ok ,but oh no we cant have that
Fl been open for long time lesser rate then Cali so why not open
Its Amerkic if you want to mask up do if not don't
Blame CHINA .............................. .............................. ..............................
FYI: It isn't freedom to recklessly and needlessly put the health and lives of others at risk. Originally Posted by jack_hill
Others not wearing a mask does not infringe on your right to wear one. You have a very f*cked up understanding of freedom.

This lion will have health care, plenty of food, be allowed to mate, a comfortable den, and be allowed to live as long as nature allows.

This lion has no guarantees. It must feed itself, be careful not to be injured, may never mate, may have to move frequently and may die violently before its natural old age.

Tell us which one is the free one.
Others not wearing a mask does not infringe on your right to wear one. You have a very f*cked up understanding of freedom.

This lion will have health care, plenty of food, be allowed to mate, a comfortable den, and be allowed to live as long as nature allows.

This lion has no guarantees. It must feed itself, be careful not to be injured, may never mate, may have to move frequently and may die violently before its natural old age.

Tell us which one is the free one. Originally Posted by texassapper
As Gov Rick Perry said a few weeks ago, Texans would prefer to freeze to death rather than allow the Federal Governor to regulate our electrical grid.

A free man will die frozen in his living room.*

*except Ted Cruz, he will bask in the sun at the Ritz Carlton Cancun and laugh at the dumb ass Texans freezing to death.
FYI: It isn't freedom to recklessly and needlessly put the health and lives of others at risk. Originally Posted by jack_hill
I deal with this shit nearly every fucking day. So allow me to play devil’s advocate. For the sake of discussion, if masks are so effective, and someone is wearing one, and someone else isn’t, why is the mask wearer at risk? Have Fauci answer that.
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2021, 02:28 PM
I'm not that smart but I'm not stupid, I'll continue to wear a mask, it's bad enough I risk it when I want to bust a nut, that's my lil head taking over
I deal with this shit nearly every fucking day. So allow me to play devil’s advocate. For the sake of discussion, if masks are so effective, and someone is wearing one, and someone else isn’t, why is the mask wearer at risk? Have Fauci answer that. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I don't know if the point is that the mask wearer is at risk.
The LCD of it is that wearing one helps reduce transmission. Those that don't wear increase the odds of spreading and catching.
This is like stopping your medication as soon as you feel good...
I deal with this shit nearly every fucking day. So allow me to play devil’s advocate. For the sake of discussion, if masks are so effective, and someone is wearing one, and someone else isn’t, why is the mask wearer at risk? Have Fauci answer that. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Masks [also] reduce the risk that the person wearing it can transmit the virus, if infected.
If 100 people are on a plane. One person is infected and 99 aren’t to start. If everyone wears a mask except the infected person, how many will be infected after the flight. If only the infected person wears a mask, how many would be infected after the flight. Just curious what people think. I don’t have the answer.
Can you spell stupid?