Adult theater arcade

Wife and I are interested in exploring an arcade or couples theater. Any advice? What to expect? How to make the most out of it?
Don't go. Go to a swingers club and stay away from adult theaters. They are usually very beat up looking establishments inside and out
But they sure can be fun!!
Tell me more
Pm me. Curious about the crowd. All Kennard barbie or normal in body types?
A good time to go to the theater as a couple is on Couple's Night. That's usually Friday and Saturday night. The buildings are all pretty old; not quite run down but not new for sure. Kind of like a decent Motel 6, no where near a Hilton. It'll seem a bit sketch outside and around the open arcade areas; trust your instincts because it is actually sketchy. But for the most part they're not there for you. No one wants trouble/cops so just say "no thanks" and move on. There will be a lot of guys hanging about; most if not all are gay.

Body types ranges; but it'll run from a 3 to 8. Mostly just normal people; mostly older (40+ easy). Mom/dad bods all around.

Generally speaking, there are few areas: open mingle/chat area, a public play space, and some private rooms. Places like New Fine Arts and Paris Videos are just private arcade rooms.

Be open with what you're interested in. Be firm with your no's. Kind of depends on what sort of fun you're looking for.
Thanks. The answer is helpful. Regarding type of people and body types, I was asking about swinger clubs like Collette. Any experience there?
Years ago did the swinger clubs both private and public, couples were so wide ranged some super hot mid 20's and then the mid 50's and up, found the younger couples were strickly there for showing off (not in a good way) and stayed to there age group
Re: theaters a dude name Mickster and a few others on FetLife run a ladies / couples night at Xposed every few weeks that has a lot of girls into group scenes attend. Mickster threw a 35 guy gangbang for a girl on Saturday there, they hit 28 but had an enormous no-show rate. I help moderate a Kik group for folks interested in attending Lidos for group scenes. We try to run a Kik moderation staff of guys, girls, and transgender girls so everyone feels welcome.

Re: Clubs, Collette is the younger, hipper more expensive and white collar one. Club Eden, formerly PlayersDFW, is more blue collar but DOES have Sybian Fridays once a month. Eden also has a BDSM dungeon, Infliction Hall attached.

The real question is what kind of scenes do you and your SO want to engage in? Orgies? Gangbangs? Unicorn hunting for 3 ways? Voyeurism? Different needs have different places that work best.
Send me a link to pm. We are interested in watching, being watched, group activities. 3 way with unicorn, Trans curious.
Send me a link to pm. We are interested in watching, being watched, group activities. 3 way with unicorn, Trans curious.
PM sent and honestly my PMs are open to anyone else seeking hookups along these lines. Always good to make more friends!
I was a colette a few weeks ago is a mix of a club and a adult theater but mostly club. Sexy womans for sure but most of the action is outside Colette
So when are collets and eden/infliction hall open ? What are the fees ?
Bliss