Asian Iris

Hi

I am looking to see if anyone can share details about Iris, I see her on P411 but she has no phone number there to look her up and I have not had luck finding much. Any help would be great, I tend to jump first, so trying to take it slow.

https://preferred411.com/P423651

Thanks.
Grey
Image search and looking next Forum over would give answers.
Screams AI
You shall tend to walk right into a trap. I can tell you right now, the hair and skin are heavily touched up with photoshop blur tool and filters to make her appear smoother. The head doesn't even match the body's bone structure and anatomy. It was most likely placed on another body in the image. Source? I work with this stuff. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you because I've never been to an Asian girl or any of the AMP/spa places. The only one I would like to try is NaughtyBunny, but she is far away and she is difficult to contact. It's all too risky these days.
Obviously you haven't done thorough research and want others to do it for you. That ad screams FAKE!!!!
This is soooo obvious. You are going to make a lot of mistakes before you wise up.
Lads, peruse Mr. Wifenothornyenough's review of Miss Iris in the Dallas Studio Review section. That may answer a question or two.
Can't fault him for asking here, as studio girls rarely create p411 accounts since they have the studios advertising for them while they are here. Looks like Iris may be more if a permanent Dallas girl just moonlighting at a studio or vice versa.
Thanks, will hold off until I am more sure.
fyi, that p411 acct id/# is no longer on p411:
"Zero Companions Found For Your Search. Please Try Again."