Strip Club on a Wednesday Night

Hey everyone! I’ll be visiting the KC area on a Thursday night and staying in Olathe. I’d like to check out a strip club while I’m there. Any thoughts on Outhouse, Bonita Flats, Tango’s, Whispers or Temptations?
If staying on Olathe, Tango's and Bonita Flats are definitely closer...like 30+ miles closer. Most strip clubs are really the same. Only difference is whether you are allowed to dring alcohol in them or not. The eye candy is pretty much the same IMO. Enjoy...
Went to tangos last night
Sat and had 3 beers and no one came over to talk
Wow that’s a first
I left
For sure, the outhouse, but I was there last november. Things change.
For sure, the outhouse, but I was there last november. Things change. Originally Posted by kehaar
Yes they do change. There are always a couple of girls who are in it for the long haul. As for the rest, I have seen girls fill out an application, never to return. Some last a few hours before the booze hits them. Then they are in the dressing room, until their ride picks them up. Not suited for the job. Others a few days, then they realize the club isn't very busy. So they quit because they aren't pulling in the cash they expected. So each night is different if you go occasionally.
Sugar daddies have changed the way strippers work.
They have so many regs and sd comin in to support them they just ignore new guys or infrequent guys
Sugar daddies have changed the way strippers work.
They have so many regs and sd comin in to support them they just ignore new guys or infrequent guys Originally Posted by BigDeal
^^^^^
Has also changed the way a lot of strip clubs work, and some close.