poll lap dance question for all

so does lfk and sucking on a dancers nipples fall in the realm of a standard lap dance?

or in your opinion would that be extras?
Lfk & Dfk part of.
NE part of.
Sucking on is an add on.
But what do I know.
Well it depends on the club and the girl for one thing. Like at Bonitas, it would be an extra to me. No VIP. Staff can see everything. Tangos across the street it would be pretty standard.

As for the dancer, if she is just starting dancing, it would be an extra. They will slide their nipples just out of reach of your mouth. Plus they move too fast for any lfk. Girls who have been dancing for years, standard. They know just when to do both, so you just keep getting dances. Which is the true definition of a stripper to me. They will strip you of your last dollar.
i guess you guys' clubs are way better than our trap house clubs here in topeka! maybe it's the pasties and panties thing that make the girls feel they have to give a little extra.
Many strippers allow a bit of titty sucking, especially to regulars. I'm always leery about whether they wash up after allowing it...
Many strippers allow a bit of titty sucking, especially to regulars. I'm always leery about whether they wash up after allowing it... Originally Posted by golard
100% agree. With women I'd see regularly, I'd get more attention, including sucking nipples and more, but 99% of the time for a new person it was off the table.

If it was on the table, then I'd assume she does it with everyone and like goloard said, I'm even more leery about doing it
Who would kiss a dancer or suck on her nipples after some other dude was doing the same earlier with the same dancer?
Who would kiss a dancer or suck on her nipples after some other dude was doing the same earlier with the same dancer? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
because being with a provider that's done the same is any different?

i step down from my soapbox now!!!...
because being with a provider that's done the same is any different?

i step down from my soapbox now!!!... Originally Posted by satan666

Obviously it's all in the same realm but I'm way more inclined to believe a provider took a shower and at least swished some mouthwash around between clients than i'd believe a stripper would.
Agree ^^^^
Well the multiple shots the dancer asks you to buy, will substitute for the mouthwash. A lot of times they will go to the dressing room, to baby wipe themselves down. If they don't, you better take a shot before any nipple sucking yourself.
Well the multiple shots the dancer asks you to buy, will substitute for the mouthwash. A lot of times they will go to the dressing room, to baby wipe themselves down. If they don't, you better take a shot before any nipple sucking yourself. Originally Posted by TailHooked

Lol, how much tequila do you have to drink before it qualifies as a disinfectant? Is not often you get to mix strippers and science.
Lol, how much tequila do you have to drink before it qualifies as a disinfectant? Is not often you get to mix strippers and science. Originally Posted by H2002ts
Well 10% alcohol will make water safe to drink. So 90 proof should work. Plus it is stronger than mouthwash. Fireball at 40 proof should be as low as you go. Sorry beer drinkers, you are out of luck.