NCNS - NikkiVikkiSix

Guten aben lands Hobbyisten!

I've received my first NCNS.

After sporadic communication whilst traveling, I hammered down a four hour afternoon session with NikkiVikkiSix this week. Final confirmation from Nikki Wednesday night, so I cleared my Thursday schedule and....nothing on Thursday morning. She didn't respond to text or phone; inquired via Text and email an hour and then 30 minutes prior to confirmed appointment time if she was canceling - silence.

An hour or two after the missed appointment, I e-mailed her wishing all was well, and inquiring if she needed to reschedule, incommunicado.

And I'm sure some folks will say that since I didn't have an address it doesn't count - I don't care. Clearing four hours of my work day, adjusting scheduled appointments, meetings and calls, establishing alibis for a confirmed appointment is a significant investment of time and resources for me. Not showing up a pre-planned appointment WITHOUT the courtesy of a cancelation...

I'm going to presume life and death.

Nikki, I hope you are alive and well!!
Welcome to the club.

Here's an idea. Set up another meeting with her....and log in to your eccie account on her laptop or phone.

That'd be funny as hell.
Funny but inappropriate. It happened on my first appointment because I knew so little that I didn't even know what I didn't know, and needed a tour around ECCIE.

*shrugs* Nothing that couldn't have been seen without logging in at all. That's...all not on topic though.
Funny but inappropriate. It happened on my first appointment because I knew so little that I didn't even know what I didn't know, and needed a tour around ECCIE.

*shrugs* Nothing that couldn't have been seen without logging in at all. That's...all not on topic though. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
pfff,,, you have the time to explain it away and then try to shut it down with the --Not on Topic, told you so.

You wanted to use Fancie's computer and you should at least own up to that fact instead of letting Fancy take most of the heat,,,IJS.
The BS excuse that you wanted a take a tour of eccieland,,,you were avid and confident enough to type in the national correct forums before Fancy ever met you. Not once did you man up and take the blame,,, for all we know, you could have used her computer when she was in the bathroom.
I can't imagine Fancy saying--use my computer,, you asked her to use it.
A nice hostess isn't going to say, NO.
Lorde, I said not on topic because it isn't. There are two whole threads discussing that, both humorously and seriously. They are elsewhere. I responded to Globespotter's ribbing because it was humorous, then politely recapped what has been discussed at length in multiple other places.

You're...just clamoring "me too!" I'm not sure why?

This thread has two purposes:
1. To inform the community that I got NCNS-ed.
2. In case this is irregular behavior for Nikki, it's an opportunity for anyone here who knows her to check in and see if she's alright.

No need to derail it.
^ A not on Topic thread has no place for your explanation on the event about Fancy,,,,,You can't have it both ways.
Annouce a rule and still continue the personal sabatoge of contradicting yourself with the silencing of everyone else,,,,
Take your NCNS and cry like a river,,,
Do you think she believes you to be a giant pussy and decided getting a Brazillian would be a more enjoyable use of her time and thats why she was busy?
She's pretty seasoned, and you're pretty newbie.
Maybe ???
Pick another and move on.
NVS is a class act .......
Thanks for the info, TG.

To morons who accept NCNS as a normal occurrence: to the degree that it is "normal", i.e., not infrequent, it is that because lamebrains tolerate it. If more of us treated it with the seriousness it deserves and avoid dealings with any hooktard who pulls that shit just once the problem will go away.
She's pretty seasoned, and you're pretty newbie.
Maybe ???
Pick another and move on.
NVS is a class act ....... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Not a classy move on this occasion.

Thanks for the info, TG.

To morons who accept NCNS as a normal occurrence: to the degree that it is "normal", i.e., not infrequent, it is that because lamebrains tolerate it. If more of us treated it with the seriousness it deserves and avoid dealings with any hooktard who pulls that shit just once the problem will go away. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I'm willing to give a provider I want to see one chance if she has one NCNS. It isn't normal. But still not infrequent. Just my newbie two cents.
Do you think she believes you to be a giant pussy and decided getting a Brazillian would be a more enjoyable use of her time and thats why she was busy? Originally Posted by citizen44
Well, given that I always book multi-hour sessions for little more than the pleasure of company and conversation, and this was a four hour session, she could have gotten a paid for Brazilian, while being paid to have it....and I would have even listened to a monologue justification of why I'm a giant pussy. Not your diatribe - but something.
Do you think she believes you to be a giant pussy and decided getting a Brazillian would be a more enjoyable use of her time and thats why she was busy? Originally Posted by citizen44
amen Tebow
I always book multi-hour sessions for little more than the pleasure of company and conversation. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Seriously, do you find it that hard to go to a dinner party, or at least a bar, and strike up a conversation with women? There is absolutely no reason to have to pay women to be in your company and to talk to them. Fuck them? Yeah, but talk, no.

This is a city of 4MM people. There are literally hundreds of thousands of divorced women looking for dates and more. Sure most of the ones around each of our respective ages are not exactly 25 year old spinners, but they have far more in common with us. Date for personality and the best looks you can find, and pay good looking hookers to bang you on the side.

One of the worst things any of us older guys could do is spend too much time getting to know some of these ladies and developing feelings for them. This isn't Pretty Woman.
NCNS are irritating and inconvenient, no matter who the tard happens to be.

Every working guy here knows the logistics that go into planning a session during the workday, not to mention a multi-hour one. To have a hooker flake without the courtesy of a follow-up apology call, whether grandma died, the dog died, sick kid, or neighbour's sick mother, is highly unprofessional.

Dunno about the rest of you, but earns her a spot on my pay-no-mind list.

Miss 6 ain't a flake.
Hope she's alright..