URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/2648627
City: Op
State: Kansas
Address: College Metcalf
Activities: hj,bbj, cbj, cot
Hair Length and Color: Med length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was maybe 5'4'', 120 pounds. Not a good, but not a bad body.
Recommendation: No
Been very curious about this Roto for a few days, and am glad I didn't pull the trigger. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Why you guys visit amps is beyond me
Why you guys visit amps is beyond me Originally Posted by BigDeal
Not an amp review.
Not an amp review. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yep my bad
Why you guys visit amps is beyond me Originally Posted by BigDeal
There are many reasons. They make the deal straightforward and clean. They are reasonably priced. They don't ask unnecessary questions. They don't require an ID or deposit or any of that identity compromising crap. They are responsive to inquiries. I text a number of white women that don't respond. I like white women too, but I can't get past their flakiness and screening BS to get anywhere. And finally, nowadays, most of the white girls are too expensive for what you get.

Asians still aim to please. And they will work to do it. Not as good as it used to be 10 years ago, but I have noticed it improving lately.
That’s disappointing. She looks really good in the pictures. :-p
There are many reasons. They make the deal straightforward and clean. They are reasonably priced. They don't ask unnecessary questions. They don't require an ID or deposit or any of that identity compromising crap. They are responsive to inquiries. I text a number of white women that don't respond. I like white women too, but I can't get past their flakiness and screening BS to get anywhere. And finally, nowadays, most of the white girls are too expensive for what you get.

Asians still aim to please. And they will work to do it. Not as good as it used to be 10 years ago, but I have noticed it improving lately. Originally Posted by AsianLuver
I've been pretty disappointed in all my roto visits, but you hit the nail on the head as far as why we continue. We have a chance of really hitting the jackpot for a reasonable price, and you almost always get a response.
Yes guys...but at what cost? You may go through a dozen visits before you "hit the jackpot", and by then, you've spent as much money as you would have on a quality gal that speaks English, smells amazing, looks even better, and will fuck you two ways to sideways!
That’s why you explain to whoever answers the door if she is not to your liking that she is not the person in the add and walk away…..I’ve done it….with no complaints so far.