this silly girl just text me

• !VI!
  • 12-18-2013, 05:26 PM
2*4-7*5-09*3

now i've had alot of stupid people message me,

but this one takes the cake lol

"She" messaged me telling me she just posted 2 fake blacklists on me as "payback"

then proceeds to go on the stupidest rant i've ever seen lol

if you want to see this i don't mind send you pics of this, not sure if it's alert worthy but yea.... if not you can move to co-op, MODs

i warned her i would write it, and she says it will be fake WHO WANTS PROOF OF STUPIDITY
LOL, not directed at the original post, but if history serves there will be some on this thread.
I for one look forward to this thread's potential.
Why did she do it, what was the motive??
Is it time yet to eliminate the common denominator in all of the drama? Just a random thought.......
  • !VI!
  • 12-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Is it time yet to eliminate the common denominator in all of the drama? Just a random thought....... Originally Posted by SoonerBorn
random thought = hops on broken bandwagon
no name, no handle, no clear ID of the person's gender.

No lost appt. no lost income. No threat of bodily harm. not even the names of the blacklists which no guy checks.

The only thing "alertable" is the the OP, WP, posts too much.
not an alert, but clearly more self-inflicted hooker drama
It's commonly known as SIHDS.
Self
Inflicted
Hooker
Drama
Syndrome
WHO WANTS PROOF OF STUPIDITY Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
WHO WANTS PROOF OF STUPIDITY Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Sighhh. I think this thread is all the proof we need.

I think it would be a lot more beneficial and less "drama" if you just posted a straight-to-the-point thread describing WHAT happened, WHY, HOW & WHO it was that is blackmailing you. Without some details, your thread is pretty much useless information.
Why people like to attack/beat up on this girl is just sad, she posted an alert again, well leave it like that, no need to start calling her names. Drama only starts if there are more than one person going at it.
She is her own worst enemy, not the board.
Lol everybody should know why
Why people like to attack/beat up on this girl is just sad, she posted an alert again, well leave it like that, no need to start calling her names. Drama only starts if there are more than one person going at it. Originally Posted by macbeth1000