Yea I made it!

So, I survived my triple this morning. Im completely unscathed, but UTR favorita hurt her leg. I think it was her leg. Things were kinda tangled up.

My dick might be still a little wet, but do yourself a favor and run over and see Sexy Guera and SharonDixx009 https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416447 before they blow town tomorrow - if they arent too tired from blowing me this morning.

So, I'm starting a new eccie organization. Its called the three or more club. Cover Me, I wont take offense if you want to go ahead and start a four or more club, but you are welcome to join the three or more club if you want.

Anyone else want to join, submit your qualifications to me by pm.

Club members will be authorized to put "Three or more club member" in their signature. I of course can put "Three or more club founding member" in my signature.

Im too tired to review. Im gonna take a long nap. Its great to be the flinde.
So instead of review you chose to do a threAD. I know not a real AD.

I will agree 3 ladies are fun. Joined club June last year.
He’s alive!!

You may not have heard this a lot (especially not around here....) so here goes: “I am honored to be in your company!”

At this point I recommend Gatorade and a hot bath.
. . . and plenty of bedrest. Glad you made it Flinde!
So instead of review you chose to do a threAD. I know not a real AD.

I will agree 3 ladies are fun. Joined club June last year. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Sorry Sam Croft. Like I said my dick was still wet. Im better now.
I love reading cover me and your exploits( and a few others known in the hobby for this), but damm. Love the image of multiple women, but I've only done 1 double and it was fun but hard work. 3 or more women would probably kill me.

there are lurkers, one-timers, once-in-a-while, hobbyers, full-time hobbyers, addicted, and then there are a few that take hobbying to an artform.

please, continue to tell the rest of us all the juicy details of your experiences.
With a name like SharonDixx009, she sounds like someone who would enjoy sharing a dick with another lady (ladies)
Very appropriate flinde.
Making my list grow a little longer.
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416447
Does an orgy count as qualification? I have a couple of them with 3 women.
Mrs Flinde is probably thinking "Damn. Another Life Insurance policy payment wasted."

Sure you don't want to call it the Pussy Posse?
Congrats, Finde! Sounds like a memorable event ;-))

But you know that if there's no REVIEW, it didn't happen!
Mrs Flinde is probably thinking "Damn. Another Life Insurance policy payment wasted."

Sure you don't want to call it the Pussy Posse? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Would its counterpart be known as the ‘Dick Clique?’

Sadly, three previous Mrs flindes have life insurance policies out on flinde. Fuck them. Im not dying till they do.
Been a very happy participant of numerous group sessions
including this unforgettable “Triple The Fun” session a while back

WelCUM to the Club

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1899594

Sadly, three previous Mrs flindes have life insurance policies out on flinde. Fuck them. Im not dying till they do.
OK! OK!

I'll tell the EMTs to stand down.

Bravo, sir!