LEFT ITEM IN MY ROOM

Ok one of the fine gentleman that visited me left something in my room if you did please pm me I will have to mail back cause I am leaving soon!!
Hope it wasn’t a wedding ring...
.....or flinde’s driver’s license.
LOL we found the person we're good thanks guys we really had a fun time here in San Antonio hopefully we'll be back to visit soon kisses and hugs
I left my innocense in that room.
Damn, those girls must be really good if flinde had any innocence whatsoever going into that room.
I left my innocense in that room. Originally Posted by flinde
Damn, those girls must be really good if flinde had any innocence whatsoever going into that room. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
:lmfao :
Love it Doc!
i leave shit behind all the time...cash on the table, used jimmies, my dna. ive never seen a thread for me...lmfao
i won’t be leaving anything behind in Tyler...

ijs...

:lmfao : Originally Posted by cinderbella
flinde is ALIVE!!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-01-2018, 12:00 AM
.....or flinde’s driver’s license. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Not sure if they had drivers licenses back then

I left my innocense in that room. Originally Posted by flinde
That would imply that you once had it. I am not convinced that you ever had it.

Not sure if they had drivers licenses back then Originally Posted by Mokoa

Some of us farm/ranch kids were driving tractors way before DL age requirements.

As long as you could reach the pedals, the sheriff didn't even care if you were on a county farm road as long as you "keep to the right, sonny!"

Back then, if a kid was tall enough to be able to put the cash on the hood of the bootlegger's auto, you could then go to the trunk and make a choice -- clear or brown, quart or sometimes a pint.

And, for the most part, the "official" bootleggers were very careful about selling to minors.

"Official" bootleggers were "licensed" byt the sheriffs, as were "official" madams.

Way different era, back then!
Some of us farm/ranch kids were driving tractors way before DL age requirements.

As long as you could reach the pedals, the sheriff didn't even care if you were on a county farm road as long as you "keep to the right, sonny!"

Back then, if a kid was tall enough to be able to put the cash on the hood of the bootlegger's auto, you could then go to the trunk and make a choice -- clear or brown, quart or sometimes a pint.

And, for the most part, the "official" bootleggers were very careful about selling to minors.

"Official" bootleggers were "licensed" byt the sheriffs, as were "official" madams.

Way different era, back then! Originally Posted by ck1942
+1, old enough to have had some of those experiences
Flinde innocence?? Hell he corrupted me and I loved it!!