Impromtu Triple For Eccie Stud--COVERME

Purrrsia was not at this particular sex fest… I wanted to preface this Erotic Encounter, that I still LOVE PURRRSIA.
Moving right along…
Here’s the whole story people. Francisca invited her new double’s partner over for dinner on Friday at 8pm to meet Fran. I was not invited, but magical things happen in my HOBBY world. I showed up at 7:45pm and Ms Fran was literally sleeping on the couch, and had not made dinner for the soon to be victim, I mean double’s partner, Lyssandra Ash.
If you are anything like me, you’re probably wondering what the hell was for dinner! Right? No? Ok so I made steak, potatoes, onion and asparagus for the three of us to nourish our bodies before the big DOUBLE. (I know. I wish I would get to the good parts too, but this is my encounter, I’ll tell it like I lived it.)
So, moving right along…
The morning of the double, I brought Ms Francisca a quadruple Venti White Chocolate Mocha, and she drank it very quickly and if you ask me, the woman cannot hold her caffeine. But lucky for me, she gets horny when stimulated and asked if I wanted to be a surprise gift for The Catalyst of Most of My Erotic Encounters, better known as ”Coverme.”
Are you wondering if I did this Erotic Encounter Pro Boner?
NO! Franny paid my donation as a gift-- to one of her reasons, for being her Sexy Spanish self—that is … a gift to Coverme. Everyone knows the undying lust they have for eachother…its so super hot to watch these two bodies meld into one of hundreds of thousands of orgasms---you know these two are very close if you see them together. I’ve seen them together on 3 separate occasions, and I kid you not…. This time Fran vocalized what her movements were doing for him. She told me to listen to Coverme’s breathing; this woman knows Coverme inside and out.
But guess what?! This wasn’t about those two, and it wasn’t about me… (Purrrsia, where for out thou?) it was about a siren. Or a sexy, red-headed vixen. We haven’t decided what we will pet name her yet. Who was this damsel that showed no signs of distress?
Insert pic
This mouth-watering student, is a work of art. From the marker red hair, to her sexy red toes, Lyssandra Ash is all curves. She has skin that could be as soft as velveteen and smells faintly of honeysuckle—ahhhhh to be near this beauty, put some youth in this triple. Her cooing when she cums..yeah I’m pretty sure, I just said cooing. She coos ok? She coos. This woman cooed 5 times. Yes 5 freaking times. She came in Fran’s MOUTH. The sexy, red-headed vixen came on Coverme’s cock. What? Twice? And then my mega-hot colleague busted out her “come Hither me” toy (it seriously contracts and when applied to, say…a vagina for example) and this hooker made herself squirt 2 more times.
Yes, I have the video of said projectile and a solid still, of her female ejaculation.
My beautiful lady friends can trust me with their privacy. My wonderful lovers, in the co-ed section, you will see my Erotic Encounters that will share my words, my voice, my spirit and personality, but never ever would I share the visuals. Those are mine. And Coverme’s. And Fran’s. And that Sexy Red headed Vixen’s. You’ll just have to trust me that---my Hobby World Is Magical
I have wondered about Lyssandra...

Sounds like a great time and yes, Cover me is a lucky bastard.

Thanks for the telling.
I'm jealous beans!
Wow! Triple wow!

Hoping to meet SA's newest ginger soon!
...and a Happy Birthday Week to a BOOTY-FUL Woman!