the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

My cold dead hands...

http://www.examiner.com/article/vet-...k-your-door-in

short version...

Read the comments...

No guns for retards.
iiffo....
couldn't you wait for someone else to respond to your post before you responded....
do you really think that someone will kick down your door to take away your guns....that is the n.r.a. doomsday scenario if I'm not mistaken....I can see it now....the bad guys approaching your compound as you and the family stand atop the wall pumping lead and whatever else you have stored in the basement to stem the oncoming tide....
sadly....it's too late....the demographics have left you and the others in the minority...you'll have to enroll and aca you'll have to breath clean air and drink unpolluted water....you'll like the rest home....they'll have a Thomas sowell visiting lecturer once a month and rand paul and ted cruz will give motivational speeches while selling geritol and copies of their autobiographies as they couldn't find anyone interested in writing about them after their total destruction of the g.o.p...and complete fall from grace....in the lobby between shows.....
No, I think he's REALLY retarded. He should not be allowed anywhere near a gun.
iiffo....
couldn't you wait for someone else to respond to your post before you responded....
do you really think that someone will kick down your door to take away your guns....that is the n.r.a. doomsday scenario if I'm not mistaken....I can see it now....the bad guys approaching your compound as you and the family stand atop the wall pumping lead and whatever else you have stored in the basement to stem the oncoming tide....
sadly....it's too late....the demographics have left you and the others in the minority...you'll have to enroll and aca you'll have to breath clean air and drink unpolluted water....you'll like the rest home....they'll have a Thomas sowell visiting lecturer once a month and rand paul and ted cruz will give motivational speeches while selling geritol and copies of their autobiographies as they couldn't find anyone interested in writing about them after their total destruction of the g.o.p...and complete fall from grace....in the lobby between shows..... Originally Posted by stevepar
Actually thousands of people are receiving letters informing them that their right bear arms has been ended. The VA is contacting veterans who have had any psychiatric treatment and telling them that their gun ownership is not safe for the public. In California weapons that fire more than 10 rounds are supposed to be turned over to the police in some towns. Ditto in Connecticut. Most people are ignoring these attempts are gun confiscation but what happens when some politician gets a real hard on for gun grabbing? Check this out http://whotv.com/2014/02/03/raid-fil...matize-family/. One person with a CCW, one person who is a recent returning veteran, and a mother terrorized by police in Iowa.
iiffo....
do you really think that someone will kick down your door to take away your guns.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Already happened in New Orleans in 2005, so what's your point?
Someone else whose fragile mental state should disqualify him from gun ownership.
Someone else whose fragile mental state should disqualify him from gun ownership. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Don't worry Assy Fucke... you and stevepar asite will still be able to butt-fuck each other through the chain link fence at the FEMA camp.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Don't worry Assy Fucke... you and stevepar asite will still be able to butt-fuck each other threw the chain link fence at the FEMA camp. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

threw the chainlink fence ... written like a true republitard ,

will stupidity never cease ?
threw the chainlink fence ... written like a true republitard ,

will stupidity never cease ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You really should not talk about spelling or punctuation... The only time you ever got it right was when you plagiarized it...

But yea, I do seem to have a problem with that word... LOL!

Absolutely.....and to think otherwise is foolish.

iiffo....
do you really think that someone will kick down your door to take away your guns......? Originally Posted by stevepar
do you really think that someone will kick down your door to take away your guns........ Originally Posted by stevepar
Absolutely.....and to think otherwise is foolish. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I suspect I have a more extensive (and expensive) gun collection than most, if not all, of you. I can truthfully say that I have never, for even a brief moment, worried about the federal government coming into my home to confiscate any of my guns. By the same token, I do not have (or desire to have) an AK-47 or anything similar. Near as I can tell, I do not need an AK to knock down a deer or an elk. I suspect a well placed round from my .300 Weatherby Mag will do just fine!

Thank you anyway!

Trendy and the rest of his fellow cocksuckers must be scared of their own frigging shadows!

FACT JACK
of course they need a grenade and a land mine to bag a whitetail...
I suspect I have a more extensive (and expensive) gun collection than most, if not all, of you. I can truthfully say that I have never, for even a brief moment, worried about the federal government coming into my home to confiscate any of my guns. By the same token, I do not have (or desire to have) an AK-47 or anything similar. Near as I can tell, I do not need an AK to knock down a deer or an elk. I suspect a well placed round from my .300 Weatherby Mag will do just fine!

Thank you anyway!

Trendy and the rest of his fellow cocksuckers must be scared of their own frigging shadows!

FACT JACK Originally Posted by bigtex

You are welcome, BIGGIE... http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...y-over-gun-law