What would the lefties do?

For the last couple of weeks our Marxist leftists wanted to know how we on the right would handle Putin and the Crimean problem. Totally ignoring that we would have avoided getting into an Obama created situation but then they are not the most honest bunch here. So, we have Russian troops massing on the Ukrainian border; what would you do lefties? If you don't have the balls to produce some kind of real answer then you should get the fuck out of this room and leave it to the adults. Try to demonstrate that you have at least some of the guts that we have by putting it out there. We're waiting...
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who gives a fuck?
What do you think we should do, JD? How many American lives is an independent Ukraine worth?
What do you think we should do, JD? How many American lives is an independent Ukraine worth? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It doesn't occur often but I agree with Hanoi COG.

Fuck you, JD Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2014, 09:03 AM
What do you think we should do, JD? How many American lives is an independent Ukraine worth? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will answer that. None as in Zero. Ukraine is the Russian's Texas. A Texas Secession from the Union would be one thing, a Russian backed Secession with Russian troops would be quite another.

I also would not get into a huge rush to start selling oil and gas to Europe. Let Europe deplete Russia oil!
Should I put you down as gutless or having no balls? You lefties demanded it of us so this is only fair or is fair not what you're all about anymore?
You really need to stop talking about other guy's JUNK!

You're a total imbecile, JDIdiot. Just because you support the destruction of the United States doesn't give you either intelligence or strength. You're just a loud mouthed jerkoff.
Should I put you down as gutless or having no balls? You lefties demanded it of us so this is only fair or is fair not what you're all about anymore? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bottom line: I don't feel that the Ukraine is worthy of us drawing a line in the sand for. And I feel the same way about JD Idiot.
The problem is that is doesn't matter what you think of Ukraine, if you are the person in charge you have to do something. So do I put you down for doing nothing? That is an action.
So do I put you down for doing nothing? That is an action. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
By the same token, I put you down for being an Idiot. That is a fact.
Okay, gutless for TEX. Thanks for participating.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2014, 10:58 AM
The problem is that is doesn't matter what you think of Ukraine, if you are the person in charge you have to do something. So do I put you down for doing nothing? That is an action. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We could always invade Granada.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Should I put you down as gutless or having no balls? You lefties demanded it of us so this is only fair or is fair not what you're all about anymore? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can put me down for wtf ever sailor boy.

We have very limited options. Just like Russian would have limited options helping Texas succeed from the Union. You keep talking about Secession would you take help from the Russian to succeed from the Union? Do you love Putin that much? ,
What would the lefties do? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How about..."What would JD do?"

Should we put you down also as "gutless" or "having no balls?"
Oweaknees telegraphed it and now we pay the price.