The Obama Years: The EPA tests deadly pollants on people

Yes, this happened during and only during the Obama years. Human testing! Calling Doctor Mengeles, you have human victims in room 203.

Where did they get the idea that this was acceptable? Who gave them the verbal, or non-verbal clue that human testing was okay? Are we making law based on this? Obviously we are.

"But in five of the studies, people were subject to levels higher than what they signed on for. The EPA IG found that one person was hit with “pollutant concentrations that reached 751 [micrograms per cubic meter], which exceeded the IRB-approved concentration target of 600 [micrograms per cubic meter].”"

They may have volunteered but not for what they did to them. The EPA has committed an assault and battery in the name of their religion (the environment).

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/02/re...#ixzz2xkl6ocQc
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2014, 12:03 PM
JD isn't happy unless he has his own thread on the same subject.
Yes, we wrote our threads at the same time... and you idiots responded to both of them. So how stupid are you two?
One at 12:04 The other at 1:02 LOL
Yep, you just proved my point but noting the times. I will not go into why that time is relevant but it is proof to me. Post and walk away. Same time.
  • CJ7
  • 04-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Yep, you just proved my point but noting the times. I will not go into why that time is relevant but it is proof to me. Post and walk away. Same time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you fucking moron ... time is relevant but you're not telling.

ok, fine. Don't tell.

What the fuck is a pollant? Is that anything like a pissant?

And who is Dr. Mengeles? Isn't he that dude who wrote the theme from Chariots of Fire?

Swing and a miss, JDIdiot.
Well, at least we know who on here approve of the policy.
How is that clueless? Do you?