welcome back boys

• CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 12:41 PM
BTW... fuck you.

It’s been more than five years since Dick Cheney left the White House and nearly eight years since Donald Rumsfeld was booted from the Pentagon. With the obvious exception of George W. Bush himself, no two men were more responsible for the United States’ disastrous and criminal invasion of Iraq, as well as its embrace of a counter-terrorism model built on the twin barbarities of indefinite detention and systematic torture. In the years that have passed since their departure from public office, both men have released best-selling memoirs, made countless media appearances and no doubt added substantially to their already considerable wealth.

`````````````````````````````` `````````````````````

fucking criminals still making $$ on the backs of dead soldiers and lies....
...no two men were more responsible for the United States’ ...embrace of a counter-terrorism model built on the twin barbarities of indefinite detention and systematic torture. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ok CBJackass, listen up carefully. I have two questions for you regarding those so-called "twin barbarities":

1. There are 154 prisoners left at Guantanamo Bay. Can you name one Congressman or Senator who wants to close Guantanamo AND is willing to say - ship them back here to my district or state and we'll let them stand trial and be imprisoned here if convicted? Just one?

2. Watch the following youtube video and imagine you are one of the jumpers. Would your last thoughts be "I hope when they catch the guys who did this, they don't hurt them"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTnrCkN8rfs

If you don't have the guts to answer both questions directly and honestly, then STFU.

Ok CBJackass, listen up carefully. I have two questions for you regarding those so-called "twin barbarities":

1. There are 154 prisoners left at Guantanamo Bay. Can you name one Congressman or Senator who wants to close Guantanamo AND is willing to say - ship them back here to my district or state and we'll let them stand trial and be imprisoned here if convicted? Just one?

2. Watch the following youtube video and imagine you are one of the jumpers. Would your last thoughts be "I hope when they catch the guys who did this, they don't hurt them"?

If you don't have the guts to answer both questions directly and honestly, then STFU.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You smoked his sorry commie faggot head with that one - good job!
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 04:27 PM
You smoked his sorry commie faggot head with that one - good job! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

yeah, a horseshit youtube vid really erases the fact Cheney and Rummy are back making money ...

. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

yeah, a horseshit youtube vid really erases the fact Cheney and Rummy are back making money ... Originally Posted by CJ7
The video is a tribute to those who were murdered, CBJ7. You're a despicable POS, CBJ7.
If you don't have the guts to answer both questions directly and honestly, then STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad

yeah, a horseshit youtube vid really erases the fact Cheney and Rummy are back making money ... Originally Posted by CJ7

Your non-answer shows you have no guts... even worse, by calling the video "horseshit" you show you have no empathy for your fellow Americans who died on 9/11. Very sad.
CBJ you SUCK... but at least you are safe
It's funny as hell how the Far Right Wing-Nuts circle their wagons to protect their own!

The only thing missing is poor ol' Harry Whittington's pre and post hunting trip pics!
It's funny as hell how the Far Right Wing-Nuts circle their wagons to protect their own!

The only thing missing is poor ol' Harry Whittington's pre and post hunting trip pics! Originally Posted by bigtex
LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 10:23 PM

The only thing missing is poor ol' Harry Whittington's pre and post hunting trip pics! Originally Posted by bigtex

BTW... fuck you.

It’s been more than five years since Dick Cheney left the White House and nearly eight years since Donald Rumsfeld was booted from the Pentagon. With the obvious exception of George W. Bush himself, no two men were more responsible for the United States’ disastrous and criminal invasion of Iraq, as well as its embrace of a counter-terrorism model built on the twin barbarities of indefinite detention and systematic torture. In the years that have passed since their departure from public office, both men have released best-selling memoirs, made countless media appearances and no doubt added substantially to their already considerable wealth.

`````````````````````````````` `````````````````````

fucking criminals still making $$ on the backs of dead soldiers and lies.... Originally Posted by CJ7
Want to add demagogue to your resume CJ. Lets take it apart, what about the Iraq invasion was illegal? I'll warn you ahead of time. If you say it is because you think he lied about WMDs (though some were found) then you have to admit that Obamacare passed because of lies and it is illegal. You can't claim illegality due to a partisan vote like Obamacare. The use of military force was authorized by a bipartisan vote. So do you care to try to answer?

Indefinite detention? How long did we hold the German POWs during World War II? For the duration. How long will the war on the west by Islam continue? Until we die or they quit. In other words, for the duration.

Systematic torture??? That is a bit of a stretch. Most of our "torture" techniques are mental instead of physical. Take a look at the movie Zero Dark Thirty. They one thing that they claim to be so bad is water boarding. The same thing we do to our own people as part of resistance training. So it can't be torture. Systematic??? You better do some research about torture in places like Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, Communist China, Tojo's Japan, or Saddam's dungeons. Want to hear of severed limbs, glass rods inserted into penises, hot irons, and family tortures. Why do you hate this country so much that you make up these unrealistic claims?
I suppose two can play that.

Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Adlai Stevenson and their victims.
Cheney and Rumsfeld should be in prison, along with GW Bush, Obama and Hillary.
Why? You said prison which denotes a criminal act occurred. What was the criminal act? Not your opinion but a criminal act that can be found in the US Codes.