Students really impressed with Michelle Obama's lunch program

NOT! In fact, some of them seem downright profane about what she has done to them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...spell-out-why/
I was surprised to learn she was cooking for them.
She's a disbarred Lawyer and now first lady. I guess that qualifies her as a Dietician. This is equally hilarious as Hillary Clinton giving young girls beauty secrets, lol what a joke.

Jim
I was surprised to learn she was cooking for them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She was cooking for them but the fat fuck ate most of the food before it made it to the lunch line. She had to be let go so the children could get a few table scraps of shit they don't want anyway.
She was cooking for them but the fat fuck ate most of the food before it made it to the lunch line. She had to be let go so the children could get a few table scraps of shit they don't want anyway. Originally Posted by Budman
If she wants to impress anyone she ought to clean the fucking kitchen after real cooks get done making real food, and then instruct Barack to answer to his real calling and take out the trash.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 06:11 PM
crazy ass rightwingers ... bitch about how much $$ gets wasted educating our kids, then bitch about the kids lunch ..
Come on CJ, you can't really think this fat bitch has any reason to be involved in the school lunches. The money being wasted is still an issue but the fat ass needs to stay home eating bon bons.
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Come on CJ, you can't really think this fat bitch has any reason to be involved in the school lunches. The money being wasted is still an issue but the fat ass needs to stay home eating bon bons. Originally Posted by Budman
you're calling JD a liar too huh ?... good call
money for education is not the same thing as money for lunches...or are they the same thing to Marxist liberals? Maybe you do think they are the same thing since you base education money on how many students are getting government lunches. Yes, that must be it. You're insane along with Lady MacBeth... I mean the First Lady Moochelle.
NOT! In fact, some of them seem downright profane about what she has done to them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Could you possibly be more asinine and desperate than to attack the First Lady?

I mean - really? It is a largely ceremonial position.

But, for whatever reason, some people try to give it meaning - mostly readers of People magazine and Cosmo. Which one do you read? Or is it both?
Are you really so naive? Eleanor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton, and Moochelle Obama...all co-presidents.

Tell me how big of a staff Nancy Reagan had and how big of a staff Moochelle has and then tell me that it is largely ceremonial.
Most FLOTUS's have been very wise in the causes they have championed. Lady Bird campaigned to beautify highways and Texas highway wildflowers are part of her legacy. Pat Nixon............well, not much, but she was the retiring type. Rosalyn Carter............well, more of the same retiring violet. No harm done. Nancy Reagan...........hmm, again not much from a very private person. Barbara Bush and Laura Bush both took up the torch of literacy, much to their credit. Even Michelle's hypocritical efforts to get kids to eat better is something that needs to be done. And then there's Hillary. Her quixotic health care campaign foretold an ill conceived, liberal/progressive solution that was thankfully stillborn. Unfortunately some of its architects' (Ira Magaziner) ideas were raked from the ashes by the current crop of democratic nitwits to fashion the Frankenstein's monster, and oxymoronic Affordable Care Act which should be called the Insurance Company Permanent Entitlement Act. Remember Hillary's fools errand when 2016 comes around. She would like to forget it, along with her logrolling for WalMart and Tyson.
Are you really so naive? Eleanor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton, and Moochelle Obama...all co-presidents.

Tell me how big of a staff Nancy Reagan had and how big of a staff Moochelle has and then tell me that it is largely ceremonial. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are completely beshat!

Good thing she didn't make the school kids go outside and play!

However, it's obvious how much you whiny ass bitches were influenced by Nancy Reagan. You just say NO!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber....
Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You posted!
You posted! Originally Posted by LexusLover
that made me laugh